[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddlers going to the Super Bowl?

bpwallace49

I will be driving down to the Super Bowl starting tomorrow. Any other huddlers going to be there/around that want to get together for a beer?

Scooby? are you guys driving down for sure?

I am going. Will be getting into Dallas Friday around 5:00PM and staying in Downtown Dallas.

I am meeting a buddy (from Chicago) there and I have no idea what our plans are. He usually has some good connections so I am just playing it by ear. Sounds like he has a line on two tickets that are better seats than what I got through the Packer lottery so I know one of first orders of business is to try and get those tix in hand and then decide what to do with the extra we have. Hopefully we can offset some of the outrageous hotel cost :wacko:

I really have not heard of any specifics of where to go or what to do yet???

I am going. Will be getting into Dallas Friday around 5:00PM and staying in Downtown Dallas.

I am meeting a buddy (from Chicago) there and I have no idea what our plans are. He usually has some good connections so I am just playing it by ear. Sounds like he has a line on two tickets that are better seats than what I got through the Packer lottery so I know one of first orders of business is to try and get those tix in hand and then decide what to do with the extra we have. Hopefully we can offset some of the outrageous hotel cost :tup:

I really have not heard of any specifics of where to go or what to do yet???

Um . .. .anyone ELSE going to the Super Bowl? :wacko:

Just kidding. We have 4th row Loge level tickets on the 10 yard line, packer side. The Packer lottery tickets looked to mainly be on the far corners, is that your current tickets? Scooby and her hubby may drive up for a day or two to hang out, but beyond that I havent heard much, hence the post.

Um . .. .anyone ELSE going to the Super Bowl? :wacko:

Just kidding. We have 4th row Loge level tickets on the 10 yard line, packer side. The Packer lottery tickets looked to mainly be on the far corners, is that your current tickets? Scooby and her hubby may drive up for a day or two to hang out, but beyond that I havent heard much, hence the post.

Yea Section 403 - corner of end zone - have no idea where the other seats are but odds are that they are better.

And knew you would not care if I was going which is why I mentioned my buddy was from Chicago so maybe you FIBS could hang. :tup: