[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I just impressed myself

muck

:wacko:

:rofl:

Ok, I was in the sh|tter making all sorts of noise. :lol:

After one particularly long and drawn out symphonic celebration, I exclaimed outloud, "Oh, wow!" I really wished that there was a guy in the stall over who could have heard the event. I really don't think I've ever wished that someone else would have heard my "musings" before ... but this was a different sort of experience. :tup: If someone told me that I expelled a cubic foot of air in the span of about 20-30 seconds, I would not have been surprised. I could feel my insides reconfigure themselves when it was over. I impressed myself, no doubt about it. :brew:

The only thing that was coming out of me was hot, putrid air. :rofl::yay:

Like all of us, I've had some raunchy-sounding stuff happen before, but I think I set a personal best this afternoon. :brew:

GO ME!

:brew:

:bow:

Edited by muck

:rofl:

Ok, I was in the sh|tter making all sorts of noise. :lol:

After one particularly long and drawn out symphonic celebration, I exclaimed outloud, "Oh, wow!" I really wished that there was a guy in the stall over who could have heard the event. I really don't think I've ever wished that someone else would have heard my "musings" before ... but this was a different sort of experience. :tup: If someone told me that I expelled a cubic foot of air in the span of about 20-30 seconds, I would not have been surprised. I could feel my insides reconfigure themselves when it was over. I impressed myself, no doubt about it. :brew:

The only thing that was coming out of me was hot, putrid air. :rofl::brew:

Like all of us, I've had some raunchy-sounding stuff happen before, but I think I set a personal best this afternoon. :pc:

GO ME!

:brew:

:yay:

:bow:

Congrats

Congratulations on farting.

It was not the sound, the smell, the volume or the length, but it was the combined effect. Besides, the reverb off the tiled walls really enhanced things.

I give myself an A+.

I remember one time at a previous place that I worked that a old guy would come in often. Once he came in and asked if the secretary was around. (the only female in the place) I said no. He went into the john, which was on the other side of the wall from me, and had a few shout outs and screams. The place was terrible for the rest of the day. It was bad enough to make your eyes water.

That secretary was always around after that whenever the question came up. :wacko:

Edited by MikesVikes