[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Elizabeth Taylor is dead at 79

wiegie

Scooped me by a minute. I can't believe it was not already reported here. RIP Liz Taylor. She was a real hottie back in the Sky, BeachBum, Ursa days. :tup:

Always had the hots for Raquel Welch myself. Shame it wasn't mutual. :wacko:

The death of Elizabeth Taylor marks another break with the glamor days of Hollywood, as opposed to the meh days now.

The death of Elizabeth Taylor marks another break with the glamor days of Hollywood, as opposed to the meh days now.

+1

:wacko:

A not so known nugget of Elizabeth Taylor trivia. She was the voice of Maggie (The Simpsons) when she uttered the word "Daddy".

That's the truth!

Great actress at every age. A beautiful women. Her talent was unparalleled.

Of course I'm not from Liz Taylor's era, so I can't really appreciate what she did from a film perspective, etc. However, when you look at her personal life, what a train wreck. If one of your friends was married four or five times by the age of 35 and part of an affair that broke up a marriage, you would say they were a whack job, but not Liz Taylor because she is a hot actress of the Hollywood ilk.

Her charity work stands out to me though...

Of course I'm not from Liz Taylor's era, so I can't really appreciate what she did from a film perspective, etc. However, when you look at her personal life, what a train wreck. If one of your friends was married four or five times by the age of 35 and part of an affair that broke up a marriage, you would say they were a whack job, but not Liz Taylor because she is a hot actress of the Hollywood ilk.

Is that why Westboro is going to protest, because of all the work she did to destroy the sanctity of marriage?