[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone interested in a fantasy death row inmate league?

polksalet

I've never heard of such a thing and I have no idea how it works, but I'm going to say yes.

Me and Polk were talking about this earlier:

How it works is this:

First off..know that this is kind of morbid. If you can get past that, then fine. If not...thats fine too.

You get a league of 10.

Works like a regular draft....but you draft inmates across the country on death row.

10 round draft. Owner that has team die first wins. Simple.

how many tacos per team are ya doin in this current one, if you don't mind my asskin :lol:

:wacko:

No tacos, no trades.

The only stipulation in this league is if the inmate gets a reversal of his sentence. If he was sentenced to death but an appeal reversed that to life, you get to re-pick.

I'm actually amazed there isn't any outrage posts over this. The draft I was involved in was bar based..just because I overheard some guys talking about it. When we had the initial draft at the bar, people would come over and tell us we should be ashamed of ourselves. I actually agreed with in a way :tup: But again, if this isn't your thing, then thats wonderful. I'm not gonna pretend I'm a saint here.

:wacko:

No tacos, no trades.

The only stipulation in this league is if the inmate gets a reversal of his sentence. If he was sentenced to death but an appeal reversed that to life, you get to re-pick.

I'm actually amazed there isn't any outrage posts over this. The draft I was involved in was bar based..just because I overheard some guys talking about it. When we had the initial draft at the bar, people would come over and tell us we should be ashamed of ourselves. I actually agreed with in a way :tup: But again, if this isn't your thing, then thats wonderful. I'm not gonna pretend I'm a saint here.

What web site do you go to see the elgible draftees?