[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL Draft invitee's to date

tazinib1

The following are guys that have been invited and accepted an invitation to the NFL Draft:

Baylor DE Phil Taylor

Georgia WR AJ Green

Virginia Tech RB Ryan Williams

UCLA LB Akeem Ayers

Iowas DE Adrian Clayborn

Alabama WR Julio Jones

Purdue DE Cory Lieuget

Texas A&M LB Von Miller

LSU CB Patrick Peterson

USC OT Tyron Smith

Cam Newton

Cameron Jordan

Mike Pouncy

Mark Ingram

Colin Kaepernick

So far, that is less that half of the 32 that are usually invited. It is very rare that invitees names are not called during the first day. Which makes Special K's invite very intriguing.

So far, that is less that half of the 32 that are usually invited. It is very rare that invitees names are not called during the first day. Which makes Special K's invite very intriguing.
I'm more shocked at Ryan Williams. Phil Taylor is no lock to go either,

I'm more shocked at Ryan Williams. Phil Taylor is no lock to go either,

I'm getting the feeling that Mark Ingrim will not be the first RB drafted...Williams and LeShoure are 2 guys that have either passed him, or are gaining steam. But yeah, there are less than a handful of teams that would even take a RB (Miami,NE are the 2 off the top of my head).

Why in the world would NE need a RB? IMO, their running game is pretty productive.

They want a threat with breakaway speed. The firm doesn't possess that. Granted, BJGE is fine in that his production won't be that much impacted, but that back field will return to is mediocre ways.

Why in the world would NE need a RB? IMO, their running game is pretty productive.

I say this every year. The Lawrence Maroney Experiment put the team back on the track of developing RBs for their committee.

They want a threat with breakaway speed. The firm doesn't possess that. Granted, BJGE is fine in that his production won't be that much impacted, but that back field will return to is mediocre ways.

People say this every year about the Pats running game, and every year it is productive. I won't claim that they "won't" draft an RB early, but I don't see it as being likely. It's much more likely that they will grab a veteran RB in free agency that's looking at a shot at a ring and who does not fumble.

Speaking of that, if you want to know why the team likes BJGE, look at his fumbling numbers.

People say this every year about the Pats running game, and every year it is productive. I won't claim that they "won't" draft an RB early, but I don't see it as being likely. It's much more likely that they will grab a veteran RB in free agency that's looking at a shot at a ring and who does not fumble.

Speaking of that, if you want to know why the team likes BJGE, look at his fumbling numbers.

Owning a Belichick RB used to be like owning a Shanahan RB. Last year was one of the first times he's kind of stepped out of the 3 back rotation but has talked about returning once again to that familiar 3 back rotation to add deversity to that position.

Owning a Belichick RB used to be like owning a Shanahan RB. Last year was one of the first times he's kind of stepped out of the 3 back rotation but has talked about returning once again to that familiar 3 back rotation to add deversity to that position.

My point was that the backfield is anything but mediocre. It's maybe not great for Fantasy production, but that's not exactly something Bill Belichick cares about.

My point was that the backfield is anything but mediocre. It's maybe not great for Fantasy production, but that's not exactly something Bill Belichick cares about.

I just had to recheck what forums I was in... Yep.. "NFL Fantasy Football" forums. Just checkin....

Fantasy wise, the NE backfield has and will continue to be mediocre. Belichick will draft himself a big back with break away speed and there will be more of a 3 back rotation making owners of the firm cringe....