[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Playstation 3 Owners

WaterMan

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So do you get to "rent" Infamous or do you actually get to keep it? I'm currently in a long stretch of Fallout so I don't think I'll play it any time soon, but I always heard good things about it so I figured I'd go grab it if I can actually play it whenever I get around to it.

So do you get to "rent" Infamous or do you actually get to keep it? I'm currently in a long stretch of Fallout so I don't think I'll play it any time soon, but I always heard good things about it so I figured I'd go grab it if I can actually play it whenever I get around to it.

Free to keep! It downloads it to your PS3, and is listed under the games section.

So it's probably out for a month.

At least I don't really care about playing The Show online.

Playing The Road To The Show is awesome. Starting out in the farm leagues and working your way up...

The Show is the greatest game ever made. I did a career on Road To The Show, and now I'm playing a season with the Pirates and Red Sox. I love that game.

I got Wipeout and Dead Nation. Wipeout is a classic racer game, but I havent played since the original. That was pretty kickass, so Im kinda looking forward to seeing it with updated visuals, etc.

Dead Nation looked ok. Good enough to play for free!

inFamous is pretty kick ass. Part 2 is out this week I believe, maybe next, so if you havent played that yet, thats a must get for free IMO.

I spent about an hour dilly dallying in the PS Store yesterday. They have a lot more stuff available then the last time I went on there. Granted that was a couple years ago...

I've had dead nation for some time.....it's pure mindless fun...on an old school level mixed with newer graphics..

The Show is the greatest game ever made. I did a career on Road To The Show, and now I'm playing a season with the Pirates and Red Sox. I love that game.

Currently in my second season in the RTTS. I've created a SP who is the no.1 prospect in the system. Just threw my third 1 hitter. I started out in the Yankees farm system then was traded to the freaking Astros. My character is on the 15 day DL after taking a linedrive off of his leg last game. :wacko:

and yes, greatest sports game ever made.

I was kinda hoping for a super discount on the new Black Ops maps. No such luck. :wacko:

downloaded the black ops escalation maps and nazi zombie... will be playing throughout the day ...

looks like I will download infamous, unless that baseball game is available. had to get my kid little big planet :tup:

downloaded the black ops escalation maps and nazi zombie... will be playing throughout the day ...

looks like I will download infamous, unless that baseball game is available. had to get my kid little big planet :wacko:

Dude, as soon as the wife leaves I'm on it. Give me a shout: PS3 I.d. - [KS10] jtksurf