[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Voice

keggerz

imo, Levine has the strongest group so far

Absolutely. I was going to come post a team-by-team breakdown, but figured no one would give a crap and they only have 3 each so far. Levine definitely picked his spots and landed 3 very good ones... and by far the BEST one in that Javier Colon guy. :wacko:

did they actually rerun the first round last night or was it new?

Kept meaning to turn it on but was always forgot

It was a re-run of Tuesday night's show

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm loving this show. I think the format is great. I'm really enjoying the battle rounds. In fact, I definitely look forward to this show more than American Idol at this point. It is obviously different talent levels, as the contenstants on the Voice are seasoned singers, where on American Idol, they are all amateurs.

So, a cool format, great singers, and Christine's chest have me looking forward to this one each week. :wacko:

My voice says don't we have enough of these reality shows? I'm tired of investing time and interest in new plot driven series that get cancelled because people are flocking to these cheaply made entertainment vehicles. I do like some reality shows like Pawn Stars, but dancing and singing competitions? Really? :wacko:

My voice says don't we have enough of these reality shows? I'm tired of investing time and interest in new plot driven series that get cancelled because people are flocking to these cheaply made entertainment vehicles. I do like some reality shows like Pawn Stars, but dancing and singing competitions? Really? :tup:

Pawn Stars :wacko:

My voice says don't we have enough of these reality shows? I'm tired of investing time and interest in new plot driven series that get cancelled because people are flocking to these cheaply made entertainment vehicles.

I can tell you with 100% certainty that these competition shows like American Idol, The Voice, X-Factor and so on are not cheap productions. They are tier 3, full blown union shows. Others like "So you think you can Dance" and "America's got Talent" are what you refer to as cheaply made entertainment vehicles.

I can tell you with 100% certainty that these competition shows like American Idol, The Voice, X-Factor and so on are not cheap productions. They are tier 3, full blown union shows. Others like "So you think you can Dance" and "America's got Talent" are what you refer to as cheaply made entertainment vehicles.

Can't wait to see X-Factor