[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Most Butchered Accent in Cinematic History?

pork chop express

I like John Malkovich's "Russian" accent as Teddy KGB in Rounders.

Man, I forgot about this one. This is one of my favorite movies.

He beat me...straight up. Pay him...pay that man his money.

Hands down gotta be Nick Cage's "southern accent in the greatest bad movie of all time "Con Air"... It was like he took acting classes with Fog Horn Leg Horn and Colonel Sanders :lol:

:wacko: winner winner :tup:

worst evah!

I'd like to cast a vote in this category for Benecio Del Toro in Usual Suspects. Fenster's accent was hylariously brilliant.

"Sha de fog up you fogging cohsugga"

"IN ENGLISH"

"Whadefog"

"Sha de fog up you fogging cohsugga"

"IN ENGLISH"

"Whadefog"

We watched Usual Suspects with the director commentary, and the director said that Del Toro came to him on the first day of rehearsals and said "My character doesn't really say anything that advances the plot. Ever. So, I was thinking, why not have him speak with an accent that's virtually impossible to understand." The director loved the idea.

Beyond a doubt Quaid in the Big Easy. his New Orleans accent was so bad I never did see the whole movie and I tried numerous times. think the longest I lasted was 45-50 minutes.

Beyond a doubt Quaid in the Big Easy. his New Orleans accent was so bad I never did see the whole movie and I tried numerous times. think the longest I lasted was 45-50 minutes.

the funny thing about that is he was born and raised in houston, and I think one of his parents was cajun. you'd think he could make it a little more convincing.

We watched Usual Suspects with the director commentary, and the director said that Del Toro came to him on the first day of rehearsals and said "My character doesn't really say anything that advances the plot. Ever. So, I was thinking, why not have him speak with an accent that's virtually impossible to understand." The director loved the idea.

I'm convinced that Del Toro is one of the most underrated actors in recent memory. I need to rewatch that flick.