[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Game of Thrones

peepinmofo

I've been avoiding that thread because I haven't read the books and assumed that thread had a lot of spoilers. True?

Not really, but I'd avoid it. As the series continues on HBO, there are likely to be more spoilers.

are the books worth reading?

Here's the thing. When one comes into a thread where a bunch of people are watching a series based on books they've all read, you have to assume that all of them liked the books. If they didn't like the books, they sure as schilt wouldn't be watching a tv series based on the books.

So when you asked if the books are worth reading, I replied as I did.

Ms Cid couldn't understand why I like this drama over other drama like soap operas and such. My simple answer was to read the books. The level of detail surrounding the intricacies of the feudal court are simply fascinating.

Will go read the books now after I finish the Ender's Game series

Loving the TV Show, but I like to read books before in general

D

Love the Enders Series. I read them all through all of the Shadow series. I think there is a new one in the last few years that I haven't read yet.