[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who says that Miley Cyrus...

untateve

yes let's all be sickened for the guy with all the talent who wasted it, while the girl with "no talent" makes the most of his song

:wacko:

That cover was horrible, flat-out. And regardless of whether you want to light a candle or not for Cobain (I did not, btw), you can't say that she "makes the most of his song". No, she freaking butchered it. She completely showed her lack of range and heart on that song. End of story.

I knew someone would say that. :wacko:

She's having fun the crowd is having fun, she made the most of the song. Not "it's the best that song could be" or any other derivation of what I said.

I am just so sick of EVERYTHING sucks. Facebook, here, TV, work, yep everything sucks just go (NOT YOU) kill yourselves. Enough!

I knew someone would say that. :wacko:

She's having fun the crowd is having fun, she made the most of the song. Not "it's the best that song could be" or any other derivation of what I said.

I am just so sick of EVERYTHING sucks. Facebook, here, TV, work, yep everything sucks just go (NOT YOU) kill yourselves. Enough!

We can all agree that most of my posts suck. I simply go for the highest level of entertainment, if just one person enjoys it then I have accomplished my goal and the rest of you can suck my ass. If I don't entertain a single person, though, well...

:wacko:

That cover was horrible, flat-out. And regardless of whether you want to light a candle or not for Cobain (I did not, btw), you can't say that she "makes the most of his song". No, she freaking butchered it. She completely showed her lack of range and heart on that song. End of story.

I agree. She really did wreck a song that should be reasonably easy for even a halfway talented singer. I was surprised at her complete lack of range, tone and power. She sounded like end-of-the-night karaoke.

Kurt Cobain felt the same way.

Too soon?

Edited by TimC

My favorite experience there was when I was in the shower. The crappy hotel I was staying in had these electric shower heads that "heated" the water as it comes through the shower head. You could adjust the temperature by adjusting a knob on the shower head. Well, the water was a bit cool so I went to turn up the shower head and about 10 seconds later was picking my ass off of the shower floor, one of the wires on the head was frayed. Told the hotel manager about it, he laughed and said he would have it fixed. Evidently they have no concept of "LAWYER" in Quito.

An electric shower head?

You can't make that sh*t up. :wacko:

I agree. She really did wreck a song that should be reasonably easy for even a halfway talented singer. I was surprised at her complete lack of range, tone and power. She sounded like end-of-the-night karaoke.

Edited by detlef