[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need a run to the mill 32 or 37 inch high def tv

bushwacked

Wait a minute, let me check.......

Nope, there's 3 more people besides you. Couple of 90 year old grandmothers and a homeless guy

I've always been fond of Sharp Aquos.

Yeah I probably make about as much as the homeless guy. :wacko:

Just me. I haven't been to Seattle before and I can't wait to break in your garage! :wacko:

If you are up this way give me a holler anytime. And that goes to the whole Huddler Nation. My garage has just become a beautiful place. I can't describe the satisfaction. Dumping/donating a 1/2 ton worth of stuff, organizing it into a TV room brought me much solace. I'll probably finalize the small scale brewery/bar this fall.

If you are up this way give me a holler anytime. And that goes to the whole Huddler Nation. My garage has just become a beautiful place. I can't describe the satisfaction. Dumping/donating a 1/2 ton worth of stuff, organizing it into a TV room brought me much solace. I'll probably finalize the small scale brewery/bar this fall.

After I secure myself gainful employment, transforming my garage into a man-cave is definitely on the docket. I already have a decent workbench, will transfer the beer fridge which is currently on the back patio there, and have a heavy bag and plenty of room for a crappy couch (will likely use the one in our TV room which is on its last legs) and a leather chair that the cats have torn to shreds. Also have a portable a/c unit that would work like a charm.

Just need the TV and ability to throw a gripload of crap away.

I imagine I'll need this room in a year or so when the little one is going crazy. :wacko:

The first flat screen that I got was a pain in the arse experience. It was Black Friday and Target had a great deal on them. The Mrs. always goes out on Black Friday to shop and I thought that I would join her and get a TV. We waited outside for the store to open up and by the time it was our turn to get into the store they didn't have any left.

I was PO'd that I didn't get one so I went to Shopko and grabbed another tv and waited at the check out lane to get it. There were probably about 300 people in line and they had like 5 cashiers working that day. Probably not the best fun I've ever had.