[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Something stinks

keggerz

repeat offenders with a history of passing gas

let he who has never passed gas can cast the first stone :wacko:

Still, for the boy's mother, Kristine Kuzora, who has suffered from gastrointestinal issues herself, the incident hits a little too close to home.

Oh man, I am so going to start using this at work.

Edited by jetsfan

Why do I think of Porky's with the gym teacher wanting a penis line-up and this bus driver sniffing 10 year old's cracks.

sniff SNIFFF "Yep this is the one!"

Sneezing is gross too, and anyone caught sneezing should be expelled. Who cares about allergies or colds? We shouldn't have to tolerate someone spreading snot and germs all over the place. :wacko:

Ot vomiting? :tup:

Are allergies contagious?

Your Mom's contagious! :wacko:

Any good-hearted person should be able to suppress a sneeze for a one hour bus trip. And another thing... I've about had it up to here (my hand is over my head right now) with fits of laughter on the bus! Do we really need outbursts of emotion to distract the driver and possibly kill everyone on board? I think not! Joy kills!

Your Mom's contagious! :wacko:

Any good-hearted person should be able to suppress a sneeze for a one hour bus trip. And another thing... I've about had it up to here (my hand is over my head right now) with fits of laughter on the bus! Do we really need outbursts of emotion to distract the driver and possibly kill everyone on board? I think not! Joy kills!

What about yawning? Like anyone wants to see your mouth or hear you inhale/exhale during your yawn. Save it...inconsiderate a-holes!!

Especially when you are on a plane..... Sitting next to me :wacko:

I had a kid on the Disney Express (latest Southwest flight from Orange County) ralph right next to me a few years ago. Since the flight was full, I got to sit in the way back in the jumper seat and flirted with the hot attendants for 3 hours. :tup: