[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cocoa Beach, Florida

TimC

Sounds like if NASA leaves then you will be left with the dummies of the town, The school system will go to crap.

NASA and the USAF will still be around, just less people. Since the next president needs to buy Florida's votes, there could be an uptick in NASA funding that way during the next election cycle. Also something to keep an eye on, since it has happened for the last several elections.

NASA and the USAF will still be around, just less people. Since the next president needs to buy Florida's votes, there could be an uptick in NASA funding that way during the next election cycle. Also something to keep an eye on, since it has happened for the last several elections.

ahhhh :wacko: I see.

• 1 month later...

Had the press release today, so I can make it official. Last day of work is 9/15. Company died a slow, long and painful death. Kinda glad it's finally over. I did get 9 months severance/health benefits. My mind is spinning on what decision to make. Gonna be horrible out there job hunting. I've seen CPA-required jobs making alot less. Wish me luck!

Had the press release today, so I can make it official. Last day of work is 9/15. Company died a slow, long and painful death. Kinda glad it's finally over. I did get 9 months severance/health benefits. My mind is spinning on what decision to make. Gonna be horrible out there job hunting. I've seen CPA-required jobs making alot less. Wish me luck!

Sorry to hear, Tim. Good luck.

Have you considered male prostitute?

Best of luck Tim.