[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help a Huddler

darin3

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the announcement from their Facebook page...no mention of how they broke the tie. If they don't award both of them a prize, that a joke...and I told them so on their facebook page.

Pattons Fine Jewelry

We would like to announce that the winner of our contest is "Melynda Smith" with Bella Soleil. We would like to thank everyone that participated and please continue to check our page for updates, jewelry info, and future contests. We will arrange for you to pick up your pearls at a location closest to you. Thanks again everyone!!

Here is the announcement from their Facebook page...no mention of how they broke the tie. If they don't award both of them a prize, that a joke...and I told them so on their facebook page.

So, I'm to understand the winner neither understands that Bella Soleil is from two languages nor knows how to spell her own name? Melynda?

And it appears that young Melanie Dunn learned to spell from her "mommey".

In short, were I looking to break that tie, I would break it in a manner that would not lead to me having to constantly answer, "Yes, I understand that Bella is Italian and Soleil is French, what can I say, we had a contest to name it"

Edited by detlef

So, I'm to understand the winner neither understands that Bella Soleil is from two languages nor knows how to spell her own name? Melynda?

In short, were I looking to break that tie, I would break it in a manner that would not lead to me having to constantly answer, "Yes, I understand that Bella is Italian and Soleil is French, what can I say, we had a contest to name it"

:wacko:

I requested an explanation at the facebook page as well as "liking" swammi's post.

Edited by Hugh 0ne

:wacko:

Melynda, you Jane.

Mommey dearest.

Boooo.....

"yay my mommy won"...little brats and there high school network.

I sure wouldn't trust that store as far as I could throw a crowbar through the window. If you can't run a contest with integrity, you most certainly can't run a business with integrity.

Apparently they're having a 3-way runoff. Now's the time to get your votes in! We're up 4!

Not a new vote, right? If you voted in the first one, that's it?

Looks like 2 more of my FB peeps voted though

Thank you to all of you that voted and asked yer friends to help by voting. Bayou Sunflower is currently leading. Seems like they already had their mind made up who was going to win. We certainly made them earn it. Keep blasting away votes if you can, I'd suspect they'll delete it asap. Thanks again. :wacko:

Thank you to all of you that voted and asked yer friends to help by voting. Bayou Sunflower is currently leading. Seems like they already had their mind made up who was going to win. We certainly made them earn it. Keep blasting away votes if you can, I'd suspect they'll delete it asap. Thanks again. :wacko:

:tup: I show you're up 151-141

Did you let them know that your Huddler avatar pic doesn't come with the name idea?

Dude, I was on at midnight CST last night/this morning and you clearly won 95 -93. THERE WAS NO TIE AT ALL. I tried to leave a nasty post but it looks you can't now.

What a bunch of f'n dbags.

Edited by tosberg34

Look, I don't want to just trash the place over this. It isn't my style and besides...fok the pearls I give my Darin some when he comes back through Baton Rouge :wait: :wacko:. Honestly I have bought a lot of chit from them over the years, and I'll just go to the other jewlers from now on. I just got in from a vacation and I'm reading the posts now on FB. Thanks for sticking up...pretty wild stuff. I love ya'lls enthusiam to win. :tup:

If you want to keep voting, I think that is the best story of revenge. These guys might be shady enough to enjoy the bad pub, because atleast it's pub.

Does Bella really mean beautiful?

By the way, thanks again to those that voted. As you all know, you can lean on me for chit you may need down the road.