[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why Would I Want This Job?

Footballjoe

I am considering applying for a City job as a Maintenance Supervisor. The job description, functions and duties does not specify where the job is located. However, in a questionnaire the following is asked: " Please provide your reason for wanting to be employed in a secure juvenile detention facility?"

I really don't think it would bother me to much although I have never been to one of those places. I have work in housing projects during the nights alone and never had a problem with it. Not sure how to answer that question. Anyone have any suggestions? :wacko:

Edited by Footballjoe

I am considering applying for a City job as a Maintenance Supervisor. The job description, functions and duties does not specify where the job is located. However, in a questionnaire the following is asked: " Please provide your reason for wanting to be employed in a secure juvenile detention facility?"

I really don't think it would bother me to much although I have never been to one of those places. I have work in housing projects during the nights alone and never had a problem with it. Not sure how to answer that question. Anyone have any suggestions? :wacko:

I love juvies?

You could simply say that you like doing your part to be part of the solution. Contributing to maintenance of the facility that provides a place for young people to rehabilitate and serve their debts to society, is work to be proud of.

I love juvies?

You could simply say that you like doing your part to be part of the solution. Contributing to maintenance of the facility that provides a place for young people to rehabilitate and serve their debts to society, is work to be proud of.

I love verbal masterbation

What a silly question to ask.

Q: Please provide your reason for wanting to be employed in a secure juvenile detention facility?

A: I love children, they taste good with a little garlic and pepper

You love the city, you love the state, you love the country, you love the idea of not only supervising an important and necessary government function but also would love the opportunity to provide the kids a detail-oriented and hard-working role model that many of them never had.

Edited by mrip

What a silly question to ask.

Typical for job application/interview questions. I always loved the "why do you want to be part of this organization" BS. Because I need a freaking job and nothing better has come along, dumbasses.