[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Clemens Case declared a mis-trial

SuperBalla

I'm just not really a supporter of spending thousands upon thousands of our dollars (not to mention time... in our Courts and in Congress no less) to try to prosecute an athlete who used HGH or Steroids. I'm sure Clemens is guilty, but who really gives a rats' ass?

I agree with Savage. He's guilty of using steroids just as much as many other athletes. I don't think that he should do time more than any other player should. Did he lie to congress? Heck yes. Maybe they shouldn't be spending all their time grandstanding and wasting all their valuable time asking athletes if they use steroids.

Edited by MikesVikes

I'm just not really a supporter of spending thousands upon thousands of our dollars (not to mention time... in our Courts and in Congress no less) to try to prosecute an athlete who used HGH or Steroids. I'm sure Clemens is guilty, but who really gives a rats' ass?

Pretty much sums it up for me. Kill all the lawyers.

I pretty much agree with you, but to play devil's advocate, do you think lying to congress under oath is a big deal or not?

I'd settle for that. I want some say-so on which must go though.

I'll settle for that. It could actually be fun. Society could pit several lawyers who know each other one against the other. They would all make their plea as to why it is one of the others must die and not them. Watching lawyers toss each other under the bus and eat their own could be amusing and I'd take my chances in that format..

I'll settle for that. It could actually be fun. Society could pit several lawyers who know each other one against the other. They would all make their plea as to why it is one of the others must die and not them. Watching lawyers toss each other under the bus and eat their own could be amusing and I'd take my chances in that format..

Awesome idea.

And as long as we're dreaming, I'd like a date with Jennifer Aniston.