[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I love Shanny

Zooty

Insurance for Torain's inevitable injury? I must admit, Torain did me very well during my playoffs last year.

And the Shanny madness has already begun...

:wacko: Very weird acquisition IMO. Shanny, the man who hates fumbles, acquires a guy that can't hold onto the ball.

RB:

Hightower

Ryan Torain

James Davis

Keiland Williams (taking reps at FB)

Roy Helu

Evan Royster

Shaun Draughn

FB:

Mike Sellers

Darrel Young

Clusterfuff- figure one or both of the rookies? Wouldn't even shock me if Torain or Hightower gets cut

Still waiting on the Ricky Williams signing :wacko:

RB:

Hightower

Ryan Torain

James Davis

Keiland Williams (taking reps at FB)

Roy Helu

Evan Royster

Shaun Draughn

FB:

Mike Sellers

Darrel Young

Clusterfuff- figure one or both of the rookies? Wouldn't even shock me if Torain or Hightower gets cut

Still waiting on the Ricky Williams signing :wacko:

I'm not drafting any of these guys in my redraft leagues, but don't sleep on Helu. The kid is burner, and might do very well in a one cut system.

Yes, it is a bit of a clusterfuff, but a few positive things to note:

1. Hightower's only 25 and the Skins got him in exchange for a 35-yr old DE and a conditional draft pick.

2. Hightower's a good pass-catching back, averaging abt 40 receptions the past 3 years.

3. He averages almost 7 yds/reception.

4. Hightower's a good blocking RB, which is why Beanie never took his job in AZ.

5. Hightower averages almost 8 rushing TDs/season, so he has a nose for the end zone.

6. Hightower hasn't missed a game the past 3 seasons. Torain's played in 12 games TOTAL the past 3 seasons.

I think it's a good pick-up, considering we didn't have to give up too much to get him. He's young and stays healthy. And now we have a slew of young RBs to choose from and develop---Torain, Hightower, Keiland, Helu, and Royster are all going to be under 25 on opening day. It's a much better situation than last year's crop of aging vets---Portis, Larry Johnson, and Willie Parker!