[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You want that doughnut glazed, big fella?

SEC=UGA

AP) ROCKAWAY TOWNSHIP, N.J. - Police say there was more on the menu than Munchkins and lattes during the late shift at a Dunkin' Donuts in northern New Jersey.

A 29-year-old female is facing prostitution charges after police say she took breaks to provide sex in exchange for money.

Rockaway Township police launched an investigation known as "extra sugar" after getting a tip about the workers activities at the shop.

Detective Sgt. Kyle Schwarzmann told The Daily Record of Parsippany he noticed that 29-year-old Melissa Redmond of Mine Hill would go out to cars and would spend 10 to 15 minutes in the vehicles.

Schwarzmann says Redmond was arrested after soliciting sex from an undercover officer.

No one at the Dunkin' Donuts wanted to comment.

Detective Sgt. Kyle Schwarzmann told The Daily Record of Parsippany he noticed that 29-year-old Melissa Redmond of Mine Hill would go out to cars and would spend 10 to 15 minutes in the vehicles.

For the record, she spent 27 minutes in my vehicle.

I can carry two dozen doughnuts without using my hands.

Yeah, I have my wife carry all my sh!t for me too. Nothing worse than a spoiled woman.

I really hope she abided by that "All Employees Must Wash Their Hands Before Returning to Work" sign.

I'm gonna go throw up now.

I was afraid to open this thread because I thought the glazing on the donut was going to be.......... :wacko:

Would not surprise me if she used the doughnuts as props. I have nailed many a doughnut in my time, and it is magnificent. I recommend the Boston cremes.