[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Mike Vick a QB

nuke'em ttg

He has lasted in the past. I remember him being injured one game when he was still behind the line of scrimmage. He wasn't trying to make a big play. But we have seen him take big hits running and even jumping into the air and landing on his back at the other team's 3 yard line and still stay in for the next play. Which was usually a hand off to a RB in Atlanta. That team was built around the run.

Yes, he has lasted in the past but, the body is older and takes more time to heal. He got hurt last year on his first season back. It put the ? out there. we'll see this year if he can stay healthy and also keep up his play from where he left off. I hope so, he's an 8th. rd. keeper for me.

Yes, he has lasted in the past but, the body is older and takes more time to heal. He got hurt last year on his first season back. It put the ? out there. we'll see this year if he can stay healthy and also keep up his play from where he left off. I hope so, he's an 8th. rd. keeper for me.

2009 was his first season back.

just a feeling, but i don't think things are going to go as well for vick this year. Teams will be targeting him, and expectations are higher which changes the dynamic. i could be wrong but we shall see.

So who were they targetting last year?

Side-bet? barring injury, I'll take Vick over any of those QBs you mention. $5 for me for everyone Vick outperforms, $5 for you for each that outperforms Vick.

Standard QB scoring, 4 pts per TD pass, 1 pt/25 yards passing, 6 pts TD rush, 1 pt/10yards rushing.

Game?

Just out of pure spite as a dog lover and a redskin fan I'm in (if the bet was open to more than just the cat that challenged)...I'll take the other QBs listed versus Vick. Bank it

Just out of pure spite as a dog lover and a redskin fan I'm in (if the bet was open to more than just the cat that challenged)...I'll take the other QBs listed versus Vick. Bank it

You can have it.

I have no doubt that Vick *could* outscore those QBs (though I doubt Rodgers), but I'll take the sure thing and guys that have done it year in and year out. And the guys that aren't exposed to injury like Vick.

Awesome...nothing like a little side-wager to make the season interesting....and I know where to find you :wacko:

any player misses three or more games, he is out of the bet.....cool?

:wacko:

it was in the original post..."barring injury". Would it really be fair for him to pay me $5 if Rodgers blows out a knee week 1?

My bad, missed that.

One of the reasons I like Vick even less from a fantasy perspective is that I feel strongly that he's going to miss a bunch of time with injuries, that's why I jumped on your comment as I thought you were throwing that in after the fact.

Anywho, carry on.

Side-bet? barring injury, I'll take Vick over any of those QBs you mention. $5 for me for everyone Vick outperforms, $5 for you for each that outperforms Vick.

Standard QB scoring, 4 pts per TD pass, 1 pt/25 yards passing, 6 pts TD rush, 1 pt/10yards rushing.

Game?

Stacked the Vick side by making rushing TD's higher...thats bull...same 4 pts for rushing as Vick may out rush most all QBs but passing is another story...you'll get killed on the passing TD's and yards passing...plus the downside of him getting hurt by running...change the pts for rushing TD's and 1 pt for every 25 yds rushing (that is if we are talking about Vick the passer) and I'll take that bet...

Edited by Wizards

Stacked the Vick side by making rushing TD's higher...thats bull...same 4 pts for rushing as Vick may out rush most all QBs but passing is another story...you'll get killed on the passing TD's and yards passing...plus the downside of him getting hurt by running...change the pts for TD's I'll take that bet...

another :wacko:

is there a fantasy league out there that doesn't award 6 points for rushing TDs? its why Vick was dominant last year, and why rushing QBs like Rodgers/Cunningham/etc in past years were rated a tad higher than their counterparts...because they bring another dimension.

uh, that's why Vick is so valuable...he is a different weapon in that regard.