[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Got my new teeth today....

tazinib1

I have buddy at work that lost all his teeth due to damage from a motorcycle wreck (he face planted into the back of a stalled Buick). He's been living with the chompers for a few years now and they seem pretty natural to me. Much better than the alternative as you know.

Good luck. :wacko:

Major break through today. Got sick of oatmeal so while my son is in town for college, he wanted McD's. Standing at the counter knowing there is NOTHING I could eat, I glanced at pancakes. What the hell, I thought. So we get home and little piece, by little piece, drenched in syrup, I was able to conquer these rascals. I was stoked. Because I do not have the posts in due to the surgery, these damned things pop in and out while i talk. Let alone trying to eat. I was so confident tonight that I made spaghetti. Again...little bites and I was able to down an entire plate. :tup:

Monday the sutures come out and I can polygrip these damn things for 3 months until I'm healed enough to start drilling. :wacko:

Major break through today. Got sick of oatmeal so while my son is in town for college, he wanted McD's. Standing at the counter knowing there is NOTHING I could eat, I glanced at pancakes. What the hell, I thought. So we get home and little piece, by little piece, drenched in syrup, I was able to conquer these rascals. I was stoked. Because I do not have the posts in due to the surgery, these damned things pop in and out while i talk. Let alone trying to eat. I was so confident tonight that I made spaghetti. Again...little bites and I was able to down an entire plate. :tup:

Monday the sutures come out and I can polygrip these damn things for 3 months until I'm healed enough to start drilling. :wacko:

When I had my neck surgery I couldn't swaller for chit. Granted, not the same problem as you, but for 3 weeks I had to relearn "baby bites".

Hang in there, it won't go for naught. Pretty soon you'll be doing corn-on-the-cob w/ a prime rib. :lol:

Got my sutures taken out today. Man I feel 100% better. Was able to apply some Polygrip today and I can now actually talk. Getting ready to go try these choppers on some REAL food. In 3 months, I get the posts drilled in and these puppies will just snap in. But for now, I feel like a different man.