[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Justin Forsetts ranking?

arnoldg3

In many of the mock drafts that I have done, utilizing The Huddles PPR cheat sheets, I find myself selecting Justin Forsett as my running back 5 quite often.There has been talk that Leon Washington will be the primary third down back this year. Forsett is ranked #35 in my custom cheat sheets, which is a basic ppr league. Obviously he must grade out well. He is even ranked ahead of Jonathan Stewart, Tim Hightower,CJ Spiller, and other decent backs. What is his appeal? I dont see it.

Forget Forsett, and the rest of the Seahawks backfield. The Seahawks offensive line is terrible. They have 2 rookie linemen and a couple others who missed most of last year due to injuries. The defense is in the backfield as if they hiked the ball themselves. Of the players you mentioned, target Hightower. He is a dual threat and will be a great outlet for the Redskinds growing QBs. The Seahawks backfield is crowded, but the Redksins backup is Torain who happens to be made out of glass, so I don't see much competition before he gets hurt again.

Leon Washington is the most talented back on the Seahawks roster. This means absolutely nothing. If you have a Seahawks RB in your lineup at any point this season, you have more issues than Huddle rankings.

I understand questioning why Hightower is rated in the 40s, because it seems as if he's shown better than that. But are we really debating about where Justin-Freaking-Forsett should be ranked? How 'bout low enough that you only take him once you run out of dudes you want on your team but before your kicker and then only if you're in a deep league.

Is that exact enough?

Oh, and here's a little tidbit of advice for the OP. Mocks, while possibly a useful tool for figuring out draft strategies are borderline useless once you get past round 10 or so. By then, all bets are off and it doesn't much matter anyway. Sign up, see how well you can fill your starting line-up based on what positions you start with. Look to see how late you can get your pet picks, then set it on auto-pick and have a nice day. There's no need to hang in there long enough for the Forsetts of the world to start coming off the board.