[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Crazy Predictions

lawofmurphy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beanie finishes 4th in carries in the NFC behind Peterson, Turner, and Blount - and launches himself over 1,300 yards with a big handful of scores.

Wow, that flies in the face of my belief that the Cardinals' leading rusher this year isn't even on their roster yet. But then you eventually saw the light on T-Joke, so there's hope for you yet.

2V

Patriots - Flirts with another undefeated season - Brady throws for 40 TDs

Jets - Miss the playoffs - Holmes has 10 TDs

Dolphins - Henne throws for 20+ TDs

Bills - Steve Johnson has 10+ TDs

Bengals - Flirt with a winless season - no fantasy prospects for 2011

Browns - McCoy leads the league in passing efficiency and throws 20 TDs

Ravens - Rice gets 15+ total TDs

Steelers - Mendenhall runs for 1300 yards

Colts - Garcon is their leading WR

Texans - Tate outperforms Foster

Jaguars - MJD only plays 8 games or less

Titans - Britt scores 12+ TDs

Chargers - Tolbert scores 10+, Matthews score 5-7 TDs

Raiders - McFadden has over 2,000 total yards

Chiefs - Charles has over 2,000 total yards

Broncos - Lloyd proves no fluke - 12 TDs

Giants - Manningham and Nicks score 10+ TDs - Giants finish with 5 wins

Eagles - Jackson joins the elite - 15 TDs

Cowboys - Witten catches over 100 balls and 10 TDs

Redskins - Helu is the leading rusher with 800 yards and 8 TDs

Packers - Finley dominates - 14 TDs

Lions - Best stays healthy - 12 total TDs

Bears - barber scores 10 TDs - all from inside the 5

Vikings - Ponder starts by week 7 and the team suffers as a whole

Falcons - Jones RotY with 1000 yards and 8 TDs

Bucs - Freeman regresses - only 20 TDs and 15 INT

Saints - PT scores Ingram

Panthers - DWill hurt early - Stewart goes nuts - 1300 and 12 TDs in 12 games

Rams - Win the division - Bradford goes for 25+ TDs

Cardinals - Kolb goes for 25+ TDs - 13 to Fitz

Seahawks - Lynch bombs - Fossett goes for 900 and 8

49ers - Smith benched in week 3 - Capernick struggles but looks good down the stretch. No fantasy relevance.

Wow, that flies in the face of my belief that the Cardinals' leading rusher this year isn't even on their roster yet. But then you eventually saw the light on T-Joke, so there's hope for you yet.

2V

LOL. Is the view from the cheap seats good? You've been grating my cheese all month, but yet I don't hear you taking any chances. C'mon, lay something out there. :tup::wacko:

LOL. Is the view from the cheap seats good? You've been grating my cheese all month, but yet I don't hear you taking any chances. C'mon, lay something out there. :tup::wacko:

What, "I don't think the Cardinals' leading rusher is on their current roster" isn't laying something out there?

I don't know that I have anything that crazy on my personal cheat sheet. Bradford a top-12 QB; Tolbert ahead of Mathews; VJax 3 among WRs, Mike Williams (TB) 9, Boldin 13, Mike Thomas 19, Bernard Berrian a fantasy WR3; Winslow at 6 among TEs. You want to pin me to any of those, go ahead.

2V

What, "I don't think the Cardinals' leading rusher is on their current roster" isn't laying something out there?

I don't know that I have anything that crazy on my personal cheat sheet. Bradford a top-12 QB; Tolbert ahead of Mathews; VJax 3 among WRs, Mike Williams (TB) 9, Boldin 13, Mike Thomas 19, Bernard Berrian a fantasy WR3; Winslow at 6 among TEs. You want to pin me to any of those, go ahead.

2V

:tup:

Bradford top-12.... Zzzzz. Where's your stones, say top-7, you know you want to.

Tolbert over Mathews.... I'm the one who wrote that book. Zzzzz.

C'mon, give us somethin'.... Like lawofmurphy said, this thread is a safe place. No one will hold it against you. :wacko::lol:

Harry Douglas will out score Julio Jones in PPR leagues if he remains healthy.

this would be crazy - TD maybe.

Single coverage on Jones means that the CB will be playing off or sagging; Jones will have many catches, but they will be short routes. Jones will not get as many deep balls, like Roddy and Harry will. Jones will have many catches, but I could see Douglas beat him in TD category.

Edited by Scooby's Hubby

Chad Ochocinco is a top 5 receiver

A top-10 WR emerges in St. Louis

Donovan McNabb throws for more than 3700

Moreno is benched for McGahee

McFadden becomes a top 5 RB

The Lions have a top 7 defense

James Starks tops 1100 yards

Leon Washington becomes a startable bye-week filler

Tashard Choice is a top 15 back

Mike Vick gets in legal trouble

Danny Amendola catches 100 balls

Danny Woodhead becomes the first NFL player to become broken in half on the playing surface - misses second half, plays the next week.

Porter finds a way to outperform Burleson

fixed

Yes and if you haven't been listening to us on SiriusXM Thursday nights you're missing out. :wacko:

2v is banging my gong over the fact that I liked Tarvaris Jackson.... in July. He won't let it go!

All the love I show you, teeing up softballs for you to drive into the seats, and I help you see the light on T-Jax... and this is the thanks I get?

Rather than Huddle-on-Huddle crime, this is a perfect example of why JUMbotron is a fantastic addition to The Huddle team. I have no problem being the guy who colors within the lines, the tortoise in the fabled race; if you're familiar with my auction teams, you've seen this approach in action. JUM is Cash to my Tango, Sundance to my Butch. He shakes the tree, which is a good thing.

And when a coconut falls on his head and causes delusions like "Tarvaris Jackson is a legit fantasy quarterback", we're there to apply the cold compress.

All the love I show you, teeing up softballs for you to drive into the seats, and I help you see the light on T-Jax... and this is the thanks I get?

Rather than Huddle-on-Huddle crime, this is a perfect example of why JUMbotron is a fantastic addition to The Huddle team. I have no problem being the guy who colors within the lines, the tortoise in the fabled race; if you're familiar with my auction teams, you've seen this approach in action. JUM is Cash to my Tango, Sundance to my Butch. He shakes the tree, which is a good thing.

And when a coconut falls on his head and causes delusions like "Tarvaris Jackson is a legit fantasy quarterback", we're there to apply the cold compress.

:tup:

I was of course kidding around. It would be quite lame if every Huddle writer had the same opinion. :wacko:

this would be crazy - TD maybe.

Single coverage on Jones means that the CB will be playing off or sagging; Jones will have many catches, but they will be short routes. Jones will not get as many deep balls, like Roddy and Harry will. Jones will have many catches, but I could see Douglas beat him in TD category.

:wacko:

Playing deep ain't really Roddy's game, as evidenced by how the Falcons barely ever even attempted deep passes last year... Watch the Falcons highlights from the Steelers game though.... Julio has Polamalu and another DB smoked on like a 60 yard throw, that he surely makes 9 times out of 10.

But what was interesting about the Steeler game was how much attention they gave Julio... Yes I know their secondary is depleted, but they were leaving Roddy single covered alot and doubling him, and on 1 busted play there wasn't anyone within 10 feet of Roddy.. If Jones continues to play like a true 1b, defenses are going to have a hell of a time containing this offense.

Or maybe Butter to your Bread, 'cuz I'm all over you right now. :tup::wacko:

(The funniest thing would be if Tarvaris busted out of the gates, heaving TDs to Rice and Big Mike... Whoops there I go again...must - get - TJ - out - of - my - head.....)

For QBs:

John Beck finishes as a top-15 fantasy QB.

Eli Manning finishes ahead of Peyton Manning.

For RBs:

Ryan Torain gets more carries than Tim Hightower

LaDanian Tomlinson is a top-20 RB for the first 6 weeks of the season

Steven Jackson finishes as a top-5 RB in PPR leagues, rejuvenated.

Arian Foster doesn't finish in the top-10 due to nagging injuries and Ben Tate

For WRs:

Terrell Owens makes a mid-season return with the Bengals and sucks.

Plaxico Burress has a better non-PPR year than Santonio Holmes and at some point in the season demands to be the team's #1

Deion Branch is a top-20 WR

For TEs:

Jimmy Graham doesn't finish in the top-15

Jermichael Finley finishes #1 by a lot

Antonio Gates has less than 8 good fantasy games

For QBs:

John Beck finishes as a top-15 fantasy QB.

Eli Manning finishes ahead of Peyton Manning.

For RBs:

Ryan Torain gets more carries than Tim Hightower

LaDanian Tomlinson is a top-20 RB for the first 6 weeks of the season

Steven Jackson finishes as a top-5 RB in PPR leagues, rejuvenated.

Arian Foster doesn't finish in the top-10 due to nagging injuries and Ben Tate

For WRs:

Terrell Owens makes a mid-season return with the Bengals and sucks.

Plaxico Burress has a better non-PPR year than Santonio Holmes and at some point in the season demands to be the team's #1

Deion Branch is a top-20 WR

For TEs:

Jimmy Graham doesn't finish in the top-15

Jermichael Finley finishes #1 by a lot

Antonio Gates has less than 8 good fantasy games

Wow. I hadn't considered that possibility. Ballsy, yet not outlandish. I'm not a SJ fan but I'm admittedly too hard on him. He's got heart.

Yet we pretend that baseball is unique in the sense that some teams always suck and others are always good.

Apples to Oranges. In the NFL, every team is on a level playing field in what they can spend. If you lose for a long time, the organization can look no further than itself. In baseball, there is a clear advantage in that some teams have the ability to spend a lot more than others, due to the market that they play in, and because there isn't a salary cap.