[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DAL/SF

Grits and Shins

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL any other team in this league would have done a QB sneak and taken the 6 points, but with Romo Dallas would rather trust the kicker

Yeah, sending a QB with a broken rib into a pile of linemen instead of just kicking it would definitely be the right call there. :wacko:

Am I to understand that having to go to overtime for a win against the hapless 9ers is cause for celebration? I understand it beats the alternative, but still.

Nobody is buying ticker tape. After last weeks collapse it was good to win in this fashion no matter who we played

The day after and I feel encouraged again. Last week there was bitter encouragment. This week it is sweet. I really don't care who it is when you get your starting QB hurt in the 1st Quarter and get down on the road any team in the NFL can cause problems. The Niners D is respectable and Romo showed some big time heart and made some throws that not many QB can make given the circumstances.

I'm just happy were 1-1 and not 0-2 with all the injuries. This is a game that a team can rally around. Hope it does exactly that.

A seed of hope I suppose. Just like there was reason to be optomistic during the first 3 quarters of week number 1. I guess for me the jury should still be out on this team this year.

:wacko:

I'd imagine that any player in the league would tell you it's tough to win any game week to week , especially on the road. Noone says the jury's in.