[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fair trades?

WareandTerr

Well said

You're wrong. Delusions is wrong, and BB is wrong.

I never said I wanted or cared to manage anyone's team.

I said there are trades that should be overturned for reasons other than collusion. That thought process has led to shots and accustations waay past anything I myself have advocated and these leaps past my own personal position are laughable. You're not attacking me. You're attacking what you think is me and you're wrong in your misinterpretation of what I've said - in large part because of BB's twisting and exagerrations of my words.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're an idiot. I have seen some really stupid posts from you lately and decided to let them go as BB is the one I have a beef with because he gets personal when he disagrees with someone. Now you've topped him. Mind your own business moran.

Well that hurts Madam, and I don't think I'll take you, or your bags to the airport.

Edited by Ditkaless Wonders

You're wrong. Delusions is wrong, and BB is wrong.

I never said I wanted or cared to manage anyone's team.

I said there are trades that should be overturned for reasons other than collusion. That thought process has led to shots and accustations waay past anything I myself have advocated and these leaps past my own personal position are laughable. You're not attacking me. You're attacking what you think is me and you're wrong in your misinterpretation of what I've said - in large part because of BB's twisting and exagerrations of my words.

:wacko:

you are worse than BB. Go watch some old Badger games and do everyone a favor and turn your computer off, Dickless wonder.

There is an award that you a complete lock for. Congrats !!!!