[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jenn Air

jetsfan

Bought a Jenn Air refrigerator in 2006 when we moved to Texas. It has failed every major component in it over the last five years under warranty. I've had their repair guys out here every six months. It just failed again, 90 days out of warranty and they refuse to cover repairs. Their product is garbage. I am looking for repercussions if anyone has any ideas.

:wacko::tup::lol::rofl: :rofl: :bow::yay::brew: :brew: :brew::pc:;):yay::bag::doh:

I have a very expensive JennAir stainless grill that is sub par as well. I think it's a chinese knock off brand under the JennAir umbrella ella ella sold through Lowes.

I'm considering a ceramic cooker but can't seem to find ANY opinions on them. Oh well, they probably suck and are one trick ponies. What's the one? The Big Green MAchine? Stupid sounding!!!

Friends of ours recently bought top of the line Electrolux appliances for their remodel. They're beautiful, but they've already had repairs to make and they don't function as well as the old Maytag appliances they replaced.

Moral of this story is to stick with middle of the line appliances, I guess.

I have a very expensive JennAir stainless grill that is sub par as well. I think it's a chinese knock off brand under the JennAir umbrella ella ella sold through Lowes.

I'm considering a ceramic cooker but can't seem to find ANY opinions on them. Oh well, they probably suck and are one trick ponies. What's the one? The Big Green MAchine? Stupid sounding!!!

Brave man, dissin' on the Egg around here...