[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The League is on tonight!

matt770

Love this show...

And lkirc...get season one and watch a few episodes. Don't judge it from just one episode. I think it's hilarious.

I will check it out. It wouldn't take much for a show about Fantasy Football to be funny.....

The clips I have seen have been pretty bad. Is the show actually good or just like a "Dude Where's my Car?" remake?

The characters are older than I originally thought they would be. A bit sophomoric, but some very very clever comedy mixed in as well. I think most FF enthusiasts would enjoy it. Some stupid characters, but some fantastic ones as well. And Nadine Velazquez!!

Love this show...

And lkirc...get season one and watch a few episodes. Don't judge it from just one episode. I think it's hilarious.

The must frustrating thing about the show is that the characters actually have a weak 8 team league, and aren't even very good at FF in relation to how important it is to them.

A bit sophomoric

Totally sophomoric, as are most of the best sitcoms are these days. That and It's Always Sunny make for the best hour on TV right now, IMO...

BTW, anybody been watching Always Sunny this year? Even better than South Park at somehow always pushing the envelope further...