[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Your worst "BAD BEAT"

Slugs3511

In the first round of the playoffs - my kicker missed an extra point, and a RB and WR were both 1 yd shy of a point - causing me to tie.

A the tie would've been okay because I'd win our leagues tie breaker and advance.

My QB then takes a knee to run out the game dropping him below 10 yards rushing and costing me a point and the game.

That team would've gone on to win the superbowl.

(no player names mentioned, because my mind has blocked them out)

Still - probably not as unlucky as losing because the metrodome collapsed.

I am 3-7 in my local and have the most points scored by a 100 pts. have been the second highest scorer 5 of my 7 losses needless to say it has been a very unlucky year for me in that league. Only good thing is they reward half the pot to 1st 2nd and 3rd in pts. so I got that going for me still sucks though :wacko: oh and 2 of those losses I scored 150 + pts. and both weeks a team won with under a 100 pts. :tup:

Wow that is tough. I think we've had this happen at least 2 times this year, maybe 3-4, but it wasn't always the same team.

Wow that is tough. I think we've had this happen at least 2 times this year, maybe 3-4, but it wasn't always the same team.

Ya I'm that guy this year :tup: And everyone in my league loves it they're all posting for joy about it :wacko: because one of the best teams if not the best is going to miss the playoffs :lol:

Oh and the worst one moment loss I ever took was the Antonio Freeman wait he was down OH MY GOD no he wasn't a few years ago I think on Monday Night! And of course I lose by a couple pts. and commence :wacko:

HE DID WHAT? - on MNF in 2000

Worst ever for me was in 1999 I believe - I was down about 21 points going into a Monday night Falcons/Cowboys game. I owned the tiebreaker, I had Emmit Smith and he had Richie Cunningham. Emmitt goes off and I'm tied with about 90 seconds to go, Falcons and Danny Kanell driving for a meaningless garbage time TD. Kanell throws an INT at the Cowboys 5 and Greg Freaking Ellis runs it back for a TD. Cunningham kicks extra point, game over. I was irate.