[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Breaking Bad

SLAYER

just introduced to the pilot episode. laughed my azz off.

One of the best shows on television. Turned my son onto it yesterday and he's now on season 2 :wacko: I'd love to tell ya what happens but that would just ruin it. Have a few buddies that are set lighting techs on that show and ...... well....he's to me working the next season.

• 1 month later...
Great show! I am a one man show on this one though. It is what I watch while my wife watches some other show on the bedroom tv. It works great.

I used to watch it by myself, too, but then my wife got so tired of me recapping every episode to her that she watched the most recent season with me. Now she's addicted.

• 2 months later...

Bryan Cranston is an amazing but underappreciated actor, imo. The guy nails parts from the father in Malcolm in the Middle to this. I still remember his guest starring role in the X-Files. I was like who is this guy? Seems familiar but couldn't place him. I'm not sure there is a part he can't play.

Bryan Cranston is an amazing but underappreciated actor, imo. The guy nails parts from the father in Malcolm in the Middle to this. I still remember his guest starring role in the X-Files. I was like who is this guy? Seems familiar but couldn't place him. I'm not sure there is a part he can't play.

He was good in Seinfeld. His wife in Breaking Bad also was a Seinfeld character.

Hmm, don't remember either of them from Seinfeld.

Great show, turned my brother onto it last year and he's enjoying it.

Hmm, was wondering when the episodes start up again, found this on Wikipeida

Season five (2012–2013)

On August 14, 2011, AMC announced that Breaking Bad was renewed for a fifth and final season consisting of 16 episodes.[4] The season will be split into two parts, with each part consisting of eight episodes.[5] Filming for the fifth season began on March 25, 2012. Bryan Cranston and Rian Johnson plan to direct some episodes.[44] The season will premiere in July 2012,[45] with the second half debuting in 2013.[5]

Tried finding the same kind of info on either AMC or another site specific to the show, but its too cluttered. (Some people hate Wikipedia, but information is usually pretty reliable and very well organized.)

Hmm, don't remember either of them from Seinfeld.

Great show, turned my brother onto it last year and he's enjoying it.

Hmm, was wondering when the episodes start up again, found this on Wikipeida

Season five (2012–2013)

On August 14, 2011, AMC announced that Breaking Bad was renewed for a fifth and final season consisting of 16 episodes.[4] The season will be split into two parts, with each part consisting of eight episodes.[5] Filming for the fifth season began on March 25, 2012. Bryan Cranston and Rian Johnson plan to direct some episodes.[44] The season will premiere in July 2012,[45] with the second half debuting in 2013.[5]

Tried finding the same kind of info on either AMC or another site specific to the show, but its too cluttered. (Some people hate Wikipedia, but information is usually pretty reliable and very well organized.)

He was Dr. Tim Whatley DDS

She was Jerry's girlfried Amy in "The Glasses epidode. the one where George buys women's glasses and Elaine gets bit by a dog.

He was Dr. Tim Whatley DDS

She was Jerry's girlfried Amy in "The Glasses epidode. the one where George buys women's glasses and Elaine gets bit by a dog.

Ah yes, the dentist who converts to Judaism so he can tell Jewish jokes (so Jerry believes). The other one was probably only an episode or two so I'm having trouble remember her. I guess I'm not as big a Seinfeld expert as I thought.