[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Going to New Orleans on Thursday - Sunday

paulzale

maybe you should have supported the local talent at Rick's? :wacko:

Hit up the Erin Rose at 5am for Bloody Mary's with all the local strippers. They head there after getting off their shift. There is no better way to start/end/continue your day.

:tup:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Wife and I are headed to Nawlins for our 5 year anniversary, leaving this Thursday, coming back Tuesday. We plan on doing a lot of the stuff suggested here. Can't wait!

You need to hit the Krystal on Bourbon St. at around 1 AM for the walk back to your hotel. Make sure to get an extra sackful so that you can hand them out to the street people so you can have safe passage back.

You need to hit the Krystal on Bourbon St. at around 1 AM for the walk back to your hotel. Make sure to get an extra sackful so that you can hand them out to the street people so you can have safe passage back.

Oh don't worry about me, when I'm drunk I'm invincible. :wacko:

Wife and I are headed to Nawlins for our 5 year anniversary, leaving this Thursday, coming back Tuesday. We plan on doing a lot of the stuff suggested here. Can't wait!

Missing the biggest bash of the year by 2 days. Poor planning if you ask me. :wacko:

Women are allowed. In fact it is encouraged.

Random women flashing tits plus me and alcohol and my wife is really just a horrible mix. I can think of few scenarios more conducive to a major blowup than that.

We will definitely partake in some of the craziness at least one night, but it's more about seeing the sights, doing the steamboat cruise, enjoying the food, WWII museum, etc.

Random women flashing tits plus me and alcohol and my wife is really just a horrible mix. I can think of few scenarios more conducive to a major blowup than that.

We will definitely partake in some of the craziness at least one night, but it's more about seeing the sights, doing the steamboat cruise, enjoying the food, WWII museum, etc.

All kidding aside, you will love our city. Keep in mind during your trip that you are coming in on the heels of an absolute blow out. It takes a good week or so to clean up after this. You may also run into less than stellar service at some places. Please remember that, almost without exception, the staff at every restaurant and bar have just had their collective asses handed to them for the last 10 days or so. They are going to show signs of that.

If you have any questions while you are here hit me up on PM and I will give you my phone # and help you any way I can.

All kidding aside, you will love our city. Keep in mind during your trip that you are coming in on the heels of an absolute blow out. It takes a good week or so to clean up after this. You may also run into less than stellar service at some places. Please remember that, almost without exception, the staff at every restaurant and bar have just had their collective asses handed to them for the last 10 days or so. They are going to show signs of that.

If you have any questions while you are here hit me up on PM and I will give you my phone # and help you any way I can.

Thanks! :wacko:

Please remember that, almost without exception, the staff at every restaurant and bar have just had their collective asses handed to them for the last 10 days or so. They are going to show signs of that.

You'll also hear this about 659 times: "You should have been here 3 days ago"

TchoupatopliIous!!!!! Woooooo. Huddle bitches how's everyone tonight?! I love this place captain Morgan malbu tawny port Oprahin abita beer and Athena, we did our anniversary deal at borgne which is just awesome Oprahin Pinot grigio, oysters, salmon, crab, tawny port, my wife said hi huddle

wish you would have mentioned the steamboat sooner, when are you going? I may still be able to hook you up. Make sure you do the Natchez, not the Creole Queen.

shoot me a pm

Edited by SLAYER