[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If I could have just one wish for Christmas...

Skilly

....it would be for the drivers in Connecticut to just simply stop tailgating me with your brights on at night. Just for, say, a week. That's all I would ask for. Is that too much?

I mean, IS THAT REALLY TOO F'KING MUCH TO ASK FOR, TO STOP F'KING TAILGATING ME WITH YOUR BRIGHTS ON!!

:tup::wacko:

Do people take driver's ed any more???

I've given up wishing for the support of my family while I go through my divorce, now I just wish that my kids will make it through everything in the best way possible.

Hell, if everything in my life could be settled and some semblance of normalcy returned, I'd take a guy tailgating me with his brights on every day for the rest of my life.

Perspective.

now I just wish that my kids will make it through everything in the best way possible.

As a child of divorced parents, my advice (not that you asked for it or that it is worth a crap anyway) is that you always let your kids know that you love them and that you don't talk badly about their mother in front of them (even if she deserves it).

I truly wish the best for you.

As a child of divorced parents, my advice (not that you asked for it or that it is worth a crap anyway) is that you always let your kids know that you love them and that you don't talk badly about their mother in front of them (even if she deserves it).

I'm not but know this is outstanding advice. Many people let the kids get caught in the middle or don't realize that kids can blame themselves. Some even "use" them to get back at each other. Disgusting is the kindest word for it.

I thought this was going to be a link to the Steve Martin bit.

I am ashamed to say that I never heard this.

:wacko:

Irish, sorry to hear of your divorce issues. I'm also divorced, with two kids, but our breakup was mostly amiable. Each day that passes, it will get easier for everyone involved.

People flash their high beams at me all the time to tell me to turn mine off. I never know whether to laugh or be annoyed, because mine are never on when this happens. I just happen to drive a pick-up truck and my lights are higher up than theirs.

You'd think with the number of pick-up trucks on the road that people would be used to this phenomenon. :wacko: