[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I want to be Secretary of Defense

bushwacked

Since the heady days of 2008, a new USA Today/Gallup Swing States Poll finds the number of voters who identify themselves as Democratic or Democratic-leaning in these key states has eroded, down by 4 percentage points, while the ranks of Republicans have climbed by 5 points.

Another telling Gallup finding: Given three options as to which is "the biggest threat to the country in the future," 64% said "big government" vs. just 26% for "big business" and 8% for "big labor."

I want to see teleprompter boy handle

American exceptionalism...

When fascism comes to America it will be in the form of a cross wrapped in the flag. Is dear leader Newt going to remove members of the media that do not agree with him after he takes care of those pesky judges? Talk about dangerous rhetoric.

American exceptionalism...

When fascism comes to America it will be in the form of a cross wrapped in the flag. Is dear leader Newt going to remove members of the media that do not agree with him after he takes care of those pesky judges? Talk about dangerous rhetoric.

"will no one rid me of this troublesome priest?"

Dont follow politics much but I am starting to like a lot of what I hear about Ron Paul. Does he have a shot to get the nomination ?

For the first time ever, it seems like there is a small chance. He hasn't said anything too loopy and his opponent's a just batschit crazy.

Kind of weird when Ron Paul is the most grounded of the bunch.

Edited by Duchess Jack