[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Giants vs Cowboys

Timmypg

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The typical Cowboys screenplay:

Make maddening mistakes to go down big.

Start a come back.

Make a few key stops on defense to get fans' hopes up.

Make the game interesting.

Give up a crucial score.

Somehow get back into the game.

Go down to the wire.

Lose.

This also applies to the season.

If they had only lost to the 49ers in September, I wouldn't have had to endure the typical Week 17 Choke Job.

Eli was awesome tonight . Congrats to the Giants and their fans. Good luck. It was typical Dallas. Missed opportunities, undisciplined , poor coaching , horrid tackling. That being said the Giants played a very sound game and didnt make the big mistakes. They acted like they have been there before. Newman is atrocious . Dallas 3rd down D was putrid. I hope the Giants do well in the playoffs and I hope we draft/acquire some D

Eli was awesome tonight . Congrats to the Giants and their fans. Good luck. It was typical Dallas. Missed opportunities, undisciplined , poor coaching , horrid tackling. That being said the Giants played a very sound game and didnt make the big mistakes. They acted like they have been there before. Newman is atrocious . Dallas 3rd down D was putrid. I hope the Giants do well in the playoffs and I hope we draft/acquire some D

As a Falcons fan, I cannot echo your sentiments about the Giants playoff well wishes.

Here we come Eli!

Please dont mistake this for me saying Dallas beat Dallas . The Giants beat em up and earned the win, division and playoffs

I agree with everything you said....except the part about the Giants doing well in the playoffs. :wacko:

Until Jerry strokes out, we're stuck with this shiat.

I agree with everything you said....except the part about the Giants doing well in the playoffs. :wacko:

Until Jerry strokes out, we're stuck with this shiat.

I hear ya. Just hate that the East gets no respect

Well I guess that settles that........That was the most pittful, worthless, discusting attempt at looking like a football team I have ever witness. Where to I start.

NEWMAN...........He just signed his walking papers. He single handedly gave the Giants, 7 points, 5 1st downs and a first and goal at the 4. All in one game. I have seen drop offs before what that was rediculous. If he is on the team next year I'm gonna be sick.

Spencer.........two offsides and NO pressure what so ever. Stoned on every play, even by the TE's.

Ware............pedestrian effort for a game of this magnitude and another offsides.

Scandrick.......to see him watch the ball after yet another one of Mannings hail mary's and follow it all the way until it is securely put away by Nicks was rediculous. Then trailing like a puddle while the reciever catches the ball then flail about..............He's bad.

Ball..............what the hell.......

Elam.........horrible tackling...Just horrible tackling

The O line in the first half was just hard to watch.

Felix.............looked like a peg leg running out there.

This game was over by Halftime because the Defense was so not ready to play and when they woke up they still couldn't stop the big play when they had to.

Did I mention Newman's tackling and covering was the worst I have seen by any Corner EVAH!

They didn't tackle, they didn't line up correctly and left gaps wide open, they didn't rush Manning what so ever and they gave Romo about as much time to pass as a mouse trap.

They had no chance to win this game. Sadly the Giants are simply a much better team.

We need new Offensive lineman, New Corners, and a couple of pass rushers. Until then we won't be ready for primetime.

The only players that had a prime time game were Lee (I loved to see him stand up Jacobs in the whole on 3rd down and 1), Tyron Smith held his own but the interior line was horrible and that's it.

I know you all have been telling me and telling me. But I just was hoping that the young O line would gell and play good enough to give Romo a little time. I was wrong. I was hoping the D would find a way to at least keep things in front of them and then TACKLE. I was wrong there too.

But I certainly thought they would catch thier secondary in a blown coverage or make some plays down field, but with only two seconds of time with a 4 man rush and sometimes 3, Romo had no chance to find them.

I was wrong, I was wrong and I was wrong again.

Well, we have work to do and don't even have much to look forward to with JJ looking for the talent.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Well I guess that settles that........That was the most pittful, worthless, discusting attempt at looking like a football team I have ever witness. Where to I start.

NEWMAN...........He just signed his walking papers. He single handedly gave the Giants, 7 points, 5 1st downs and a first and goal at the 4. All in one game. I have seen drop offs before what that was rediculous. If he is on the team next year I'm gonna be sick.

Spencer.........two offsides and NO pressure what so ever. Stoned on every play, even by the TE's.

Ware............pedestrian effort for a game of this magnitude and another offsides.

Scandrick.......to see him watch the ball after yet another one of Mannings hail mary's and follow it all the way until it is securely put away by Nicks was rediculous. Then trailing like a puddle while the reciever catches the ball then flail about..............He's bad.

Ball..............what the hell.......

Elam.........horrible tackling...Just horrible tackling

The O line in the first half was just hard to watch.

Felix.............looked like a peg leg running out there.

This game was over by Halftime because the Defense was so not ready to play and when they woke up they still couldn't stop the big play when they had to.

Did I mention Newman's tackling and covering was the worst I have seen by any Corner EVAH!

They didn't tackle, they didn't line up correctly and left gaps wide open, they didn't rush Manning what so ever and they gave Romo about as much time to pass as a mouse trap.

They had no chance to win this game. Sadly the Giants are simply a much better team.

We need new Offensive lineman, New Corners, and a couple of pass rushers. Until then we won't be ready for primetime.

The only players that had a prime time game were Lee (I loved to see him stand up Jacobs in the whole on 3rd down and 1), Tyron Smith held his own but the interior line was horrible and that's it.

I know you all have been telling me and telling me. But I just was hoping that the young O line would gell and play good enough to give Romo a little time. I was wrong. I was hoping the D would find a way to at least keep things in front of them and then TACKLE. I was wrong there too.

But I certainly thought they would catch thier secondary in a blown coverage or make some plays down field, but with only two seconds of time with a 4 man rush and sometimes 3, Romo had no chance to find them.

I was wrong, I was wrong and I was wrong again.

Well, we have work to do and don't even have much to look forward to with JJ looking for the talent.

No use in piling on. we all saw what happened. Just like the Chargers: There's always next year.

You retain your wit, at least. The quote made me chuckle. :wacko:

Thanks but damn. It was like, 243.....243......he's mike..... hut hut.............WHAMMMM. Romo bearly got the snap and there was Tuck and OSI and JPP in his face. I mean if the Oline just see the snap, stand up and hold out your arms, he would have had more time.

Jerry Jones strikes again. I'm all for youth but this years O line was pretty bad and inconsistant. Not to mention the Secondary was horrid. Newman should have been gone.

Thanks but damn. It was like, 243.....243......he's mike..... hut hut.............WHAMMMM. Romo bearly got the snap and there was Tuck and OSI and JPP in his face. I mean if the Oline just see the snap, stand up and hold out your arms, he would have had more time.

Gotta agree. Romo must have crapped his pants at every snap because those Giants D-linemen came through the OL like they weren't there.