[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

To those who read my first thread, I am not a dude.

SportzChick

Not sure about a sandwich. But I'll take a sammich!!!

Dude, my mistake considering this isnt my first thread. I am a dude, so I should be calling it a sammich. :wacko:

ETA: I meant that as a joke. Dude. First thread. Get it? Hmmmph. Fine, I will go back to watching my On-Demand "TJ Hooker" espisodes.

Edited by Joessfl

And to add a bit to what others have said. This is by far, the best community of peeps on the net. Bar none. You have to have some thick skin and a sense of humor to have any shot of lasting here. I've seen people come and go that go walloped in threads and couldn't take it. Hell, I still get a beating and I've been a member for 4 years now. We all take shots at each other and that just goes with being a member. All of these guys/girls are smart and I would back any of them up on a drop of a hat (yes...even H8 :wacko:) :tup: If you need an example, take a look at the Taz Demise thread...I find it absolutely hilarious...if the same poll was posted about you could you take it? And btw....what size are your feet???

Honestly she really has a point to be honest. I think the huddle gets a little full of themselves sometimes . This is a person that reached out to introduce herself to a community and she was met with harsh and cliche nonsense like we are a bunch of typical frat boys . It is kind of a weak showing on our part. Speaking of showing. Sportschick, how bout showing your fun bags ?

Honestly she really has a point to be honest. I think the huddle gets a little full of themselves sometimes . This is a person that reached out to introduce herself to a community and she was met with harsh and cliche nonsense like we are a bunch of typical frat boys . It is kind of a weak showing on our part. Speaking of showing. Sportschick, how bout showing your fun bags ?

You had me at Honestly......

:wacko:

If you are for real then take a look at the other threads, you'll get an idea about what the norm is here. Savage Beatings post was right, you came in right on the heels of one of our most notorious former members getting banned then coming back with a female alias and then getting banned again. A lot of folks pretty much assumed you were him right off the bat. If you are in fact who you are then no worries on being a female on this site. We have quite a few here & most are very well treated & well respected ladies for The Huddle. They also can take a good bit of ribbing from the "dudes" and dish out plenty of their own. :wacko:

Exactly. Some of the women - Yukon, Bushwacked and evil_gop_liars to name a few - have been on these boards for years with no problems.