[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Having your brakes go out on the freeway is scarry chit!

tazinib1

So I'm on the way to get my brakes fixed and POW!! The rotor that had worn down to a nub broke and poof...no brakes!! Thank god I was not in heavy traffic at high speeds. I was smart enough to be driving in the slow lane but I still almost hit somebody in front of me who had slowed and almost got t-boned from the back while I was pulling off. Pretty scary Athena!!!

I remember a time when Taz, who I barely knew even as a Huddler was all bunged up, near desperate, and I actually said he could come here and board at my house outside NYC where he might find some work in this insane entertainment industry he has married himself to.

Thank God he never went this far north or this far east. :wacko:

I could not afford the burial costs.

I remember a time when Taz, who I barely knew even as a Huddler was all bunged up, near desperate, and I actually said he could come here and board at my house outside NYC where he might find some work in this insane entertainment industry he has married himself to.

:tup:

I still might take you up on that