[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where do the "free fallers" go

BeeR

A few notables include RB Miller, TE Charles, and QB Cousins. I don't see Miller getting past HOU or CLE. Charles could and should go anywhere in early 4th. Cousins I think SF should take a flyer on although they won't - after that I can see a free-fall down to the Bills or Chiefs, Cards maybe - he should already be gone but if you look down the list, most of those teams already have an unquestioned starter or already took a QB higher.

Good pick for MIA. Can't believe the Browns passed on Cousins, or that WAS took him, but I guess they felt they couldn't pass at that point. I also can't believe the flurry of TE picks and only just now did he finally go to CIN, who IMO is having a very good draft.

Edited by BeeR

I've read that it has nothing to do with weight, but a degenerative hip.

"I will just have to go out there and show them I have a lot of great football left in me," Polk told NFLDraftScout.com after agreeing to a deal with the Eagles. "I know teams are concerned about my shoulder, but I also heard somebody say something about a degenerative hip and there is just no truth to that. I had labrum surgery on the shoulder a year ago and it didn't slow me down last season."

There must be something more to the shoulder stuff. That same website listed above pegs him as a first-round talent after the combine. John Clayton called him no worse than a second round pick in early March. Bummer of a story, I hope he gets his motivate on and has a solid little career.