skylive5

For those of you having problems renewing

Jeebus, all you guys need to do is win a Words with Friends tournament and you get a free subscription. Dumbasses.

I've heard of this thing called the internets, and they say you actually sign up for sites like The Huddle using such a thing. I've never used the internets in this way but I have some really smart friends that have and say it works like a charm.

Honestly? This is your response?

If I didn't take offense I don't see why anyone else should.

I take offense to this.

I take offense to this.

I'm crushed.

I've heard of this thing called the internets, and they say that you can actually have people take offense on your behalf. I've never used the internets in this way, but I know some people who really enjoy their own agitation, trolling, and general doushiness. It works like a charm.

I've heard of this thing called the internets, and they say that you can actually have people take offense on your behalf. I've never used the internets in this way, but I know some people who really enjoy their own agitation, trolling, and general doushiness. It works like a charm.

O I C Now I am crushed that I was crushed.

I need to pay attention and read the memos. Thanks Doggy.

This IS the tailgate right? I felt skylive5 was man enough. and we go back far enough, for him to know when I'm just kidding around. But thanks for keeping the high double standard of the forums we run alive.

Wait... Better include one of these silly ;) so you know I'm just kidding again.

I have tried to renew online for close to a week, probably 5 or 6 different occasions. Same credit card, same long in, same password, etc. Went through the process of having a new password sent to my email. No dice.

I then emailed support my problem and got no response from them as well. Not sure who that goes to?

Hearing about the awesome experiences of calling customer support is not making me want to bother. Think I'll go without this year. Shouldn't be this difficult.

Glad I signed up for 2 years, hopefully I won't have these kinds of problems renewing in 2013.

I have tried to renew online for close to a week, probably 5 or 6 different occasions. Same credit card, same long in, same password, etc. Went through the process of having a new password sent to my email. No dice.

I then emailed support my problem and got no response from them as well. Not sure who that goes to?

Hearing about the awesome experiences of calling customer support is not making me want to bother. Think I'll go without this year. Shouldn't be this difficult.

Just tried it on my work computer. I use Chrome (same as home) but I clear the browsing history and cache at the end of every day. It went through here.

There's some sort of and issue it sounds like with Chrome and the browsing history. Way over my computer knowledge level, but I'm just putting two and two together. It's worth looking into, lot's of people use Chrome.

Just to add fodder, I guess: I use Chrome and don't recall clearing history or cache in the last year and it worked fine for me. Weird.

Holy crap, I just clicked on "Huddle Home Page" and there is a ton of content! Player rankings, articles and whatnot. Looks like my forum subscription gives me access to all that stuff too, but I have to log in again. Pretty neat! :tup:

This IS the tailgate right? I felt skylive5 was man enough. and we go back far enough, for him to know when I'm just kidding around. But thanks for keeping the high double standard of the forums we run alive.

Wait... Better include one of these silly ;) so you know I'm just kidding again.

Quoted for posterity's sake. It's Dub-Dub talking trash! :woot: The world is off kilter and all that!! :D