[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Official Cowboys @ Giants

Cowboyz1

Big win for the Cowboys in New York against their division rival. Congrats to the Boys fans on the board. A lot to be excited about for Cowboys fans. Romo was close to perfect after his interception in the 2nd quarter. The receiving corps looked great, and that was with a limited Witten. They definitely have the potential to be an extremely dangerous offense. Murray looked explosive as well. The biggest improvement I saw was in the Cowboys secondary. They looked much improved.

As for the Giants, Eli definitely didn't have one of his better games, but, some drops, particularly by Cruz hurt as well. However, the Giants have been unimpressive early before, only to come back and turn it on when it matters most.

For tonight though, the Cowboys fans deserve to go to bed happy. Congrats. :brew:

P.S. Take this review for what it's worth. I fell asleep and missed the 1st Quarter :bag: and had to watch on a 25 inch old-school, non-HD TV like an amish person. :)

Edited by Menudo

Big win for the Cowboys in New York against their division rival. Congrats to the Boys fans on the board. A lot to be excited about for Cowboys fans. Romo was close to perfect after his interception in the 2nd quarter. The receiving corps looked great, and that was with a limited Witten. They definitely have the potential to be an extremely dangerous offense. Murray looked explosive as well. The biggest improvement I saw was in the Cowboys secondary. They looked much improved.

As for the Giants, Eli definitely didn't have one of his better games, but, some drops, particularly by Cruz hurt as well. However, the Giants have been unimpressive early before, only to come back and turn it on when it matters most.

For tonight though, the Cowboys fans deserve to go to bed happy. Congrats. :brew:

P.S. Take this review for what it's worth. I fell asleep and missed the 1st Quarter :bag: and had to watch on a 25 inch old-school, non-HD TV like an amish person. :)

+1 congrats boys :clap:

Boys got lucky on this one ... if they continue to have 14 penalties a game they are going to lose more games than they win. It was pretty fortuitous that Cruz had the dropsies all night and that Wilson coughed the ball up early.

It was good to see Murray establish a running game and good to see another WR step up.

Boys got lucky on this one ... if they continue to have 14 penalties a game they are going to lose more games than they win. It was pretty fortuitous that Cruz had the dropsies all night and that Wilson coughed the ball up early.

It was good to see Murray establish a running game and good to see another WR step up.

yep. God I hope Murray stays healthy