[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Official Cowboys @ Giants

Cowboyz1

Oh, I meant to say: Bradshaw looks AWFUL. I've never seen a guy consistently and seemingly run into his O-line when there were lanes to run through. He looks slow as hell. Thank god I only have Bradshaw in 1/7 leagues and that league I'm stacked otherwise. Lord. Good luck to you Bradshaw owners.

Yeah. Glad I drafted Wilson and I'm willing to be patient. I don't think Bradshaw has much left.

Probably the best game he'll all year. Let someone else "chase the dragon".

Agreed. This guy couldn't catch a cold in the past and in his 4th, 5th? year he has yet to get anywhere near 500 yards I'm guessing. He is explosive, however so he does have considerable upside. If cheap enough, he's worth a gamble but I wouldn't pay up for him.

O.k., now we're getting rolling..............:pop:

Please let Victor Cruz get it going, so, that I can go to bed happy.

P.S. I'm watching this game on an old-school non flat-screen, non-HD TV. C'mon Comfort Inn, get with the times !!!!

O.k., now we're getting rolling.............. :pop:

Please let Victor Cruz get it going, so, that I can go to bed happy.

P.S. I'm watching this game on an old-school non flat-screen, non-HD TV. C'mon Comfort Inn, get with the times !!!!

Your setting has the makings for a HUGH game for Cruz :tup: Let's get the vibes rolling toward a BIG TD reception and see some Salsa dancing!!!