[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Weekly "Milk Carton" Thread

ts

No, does it hurt you when people point out you're an ass?

Anybody else out there calling Hernandez & Gronk "Bean / Pole"?

Nicknames have gotten silly, those are just offensive. Its a shame you don't see that.

What's offensive to me is that you can't even joke about stereotypes without someone getting butthurt and calling you a racist (and as usual, I'm guessing that you aren't even of that nationality). How about leave racist reserved for truly hateful speech with negative conotations, because I thought it was a clever nickname for the duo, and not at all something to get worked up about.

If we can't recognize that cultures have general differences, then you're just perpetuating collectivism and racism, if we can't even joke about it and have to pretend that everyone is the same.

Anyways, just drop it because it's not worth getting into a pissing match over.

Edited by delusions of grandeur

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't take credit for it, it was coined in this very forum a year ago and absolutely killed. Note who first posted it. I myself am Polish and I know more good Polack jokes than I can count.

Lighten up Francis, you have zero sense of humor. It's a shame you don't see that.

Oh well I didn't see it when posted here, and nicknames are just one of my pet peeves. I doubt if you asked Gronk & Hernandez they wouldn't like it. (BTW my last name ends in ski although I am not Polish, but had the name made fun of while growing up.)

I'll let it go, and try to lighten up.

(PS I do have a sense of humor, and have used the "lighten up francis" bit on others in the past.)

(PS I do have a sense of humor...)

No you don't.

But you are sensitive and I like that about you. Sensitive men are hard to find these days, what, in this world where being macho is all the fad. The world could use more sensitive men, people, for that matter. If we were all sensitive there would be no strife or wars and we could all ride unicorns across rainbows, never be hungry and sing...

I'd like to teach the world to sing

In perfect Harmony

I'd like to buy the world a Coke

And keep it company

But, until that happens I shall continue to reference people of varying ethnicities by slang terms of their heritage. Except for Asians, Asians get really, really mean if you call them slang names.

And the micks, they have no sense of hughmor, especially when drunk and get cutoff by some dot-head pulling into a gas station.

Oh, and whops, those guys will shoot yer ass for denigrating their heritage.

Edited by SEC=UGA

No you don't.

But you are sensitive and I like that about you. Sensitive men are hard to find these days, what, in this world where being macho is all the fad. The world could use more sensitive men, people, for that matter. If we were all sensitive there would be no strife or wars and we could all ride unicorns across rainbows, never be hungry and sing...

I'd like to teach the world to sing

In perfect Harmony

I'd like to buy the world a Coke

And keep it company

But, until that happens I shall continue to reference people of varying ethnicities by slang terms of their heritage. Except for Asians, Asians get really, really mean if you call them slang names.

And the micks, they have no sense of hughmor, especially when drunk and get cutoff by some dot-head pulling into a gas station.

I'm going to go ahead and laugh at this. Hope that's okay with everybody.

Hey you dumb redneck, I'm a mic that married a dot-head so you better watch your mouth!

Long drive from Chicago... I'll play the odds.

Especially considering you'll probably get in a wreck because yer too drunk to drive and yer wife will be in the fast lane on I-75 with her left blinker on doing 45 and get creamed somewhere around Kennesaw.

ETA: Oh, and another thing... The dot-head was a reference to what a fine and upstanding member of yer clan called a member of yer wife's clan.

Also, is it the small penises or the alcohol that make the micks so feisty?

Edited by SEC=UGA

Especially considering you'll probably get in a wreck because yer too drunk to drive and yer wife will be in the fast lane on I-75 with her left blinker on doing 45 and get creamed somewhere around Kennesaw. Those are Asians not Indians. Right continent, wrong stereotype.

ETA: Oh, and another thing... The dot-head was a reference to what a fine and upstanding member of yer clan called a member of yer wife's clan. No, my clan refers to her as a (points to the forehead) Indian, not a (mimicks a war cry) Indian.

Also, is it the small penises or the alcohol that make the micks so feisty? A little from column A, a little from column B,

One of my best friends is a WOP and I make sure I remind his Italian ass of it every chance I get. I won't reveal what his fantasy team name is cause I'm sure somebody riding a unicorn will fly down and joust me in the neck.