[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gates Has Rib Injury-Left Game

Rileyrott

Iv'e always liked gates but this may finally be the decline. I don't want to say it too early, but it could be true. On a funnier note (with the exception of raiders fans) this is pretty funny with the special teams

2 years ago it was the opposite as the Chargers had the worst special teams in the NFL.

Those final few passes to him were brutal. Knowing he has bad ribs you don't want to throw high and behind opening him to shots on the ribs but that is exactly what Rivers did. Keeping him in, in a game they were leading, to play with that injury was irresponsible in my mind.

I thought he looked like he has looked for the last couple of years. While slower than graham or Hernandez, he still was targeted often and showed great hands. If he stays healthy, he will be a top 5 TE. The rib injury doesn't worry me. As long as the feet are OK......