[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Raiders....not

stethant

Jim Caldwell and the 2011 Colts have been reincarnated as Dennis Allen and the 2012 Raiders. A valiant defensive effort notwithstanding, the offense is putrid - slow pace, predictable, questionable o-line performance, and not-ready-for NFL WRs. The long snapper situation isn't helping, but someone needs to shock the OCoordinator and coach back to life.

Given years of abuse by Al Davis and then the brutal deal for Carson Palmer completely depleting their draft i have to give this experiment much more time, three years really.

They spent this year's 1st (Palmer), 3rd (Pryor), and 4th (Campbell) and a 2nd next year (Palmer) on the QB position!

Jim Caldwell and the 2011 Colts have been reincarnated as Dennis Allen and the 2012 Raiders. A valiant defensive effort notwithstanding, the offense is putrid - slow pace, predictable, questionable o-line performance, and not-ready-for NFL WRs. The long snapper situation isn't helping, but someone needs to shock the OCoordinator and coach back to life.

Hardly putrid. Palmer looked ok, not great but ok, not to mention that two of their better WR's were out hurt - Denarius Moore and Jacoby Ford can play and change how defenses have to play if they are out there.

There were a dozen worse offensive performances this week, and if you really want to see putrid, catch a replay of the Clown Show that Brandon Weeden was.

They spent this year's 1st (Palmer), 3rd (Pryor), and 4th (Campbell) and a 2nd next year (Palmer) on the QB position!

Hardly putrid. Palmer looked ok, not great but ok, not to mention that two of their better WR's were out hurt - Denarius Moore and Jacoby Ford can play and change how defenses have to play if they are out there.

There were a dozen worse offensive performances this week, and if you really want to see putrid, catch a replay of the Clown Show that Brandon Weeden was.

or Vick :bag:

OK, I can't disagree with this. I will say that Palmer's arm looked fine but his lack of mobility behind that line, and the plodding offensive tempo, is a liability. Agree it's only week 1, but for week 1 it looked bad. I'm talking Shell flashback bad. Yes, they may gel and come together as the season progresses under new coaches/leadership but for now, I'd feel much better if I had the under on total Raiders wins for the year.

WOW... The Raider bashing is going to continue... Let them get some time under the belt before the bashing begins... The snapper single handedly gave the chargers 12 pts in the second half... They were in field goal position on 3 of the 4 bad snaps... And the fourth they only needed 7 yards to get there... Defense either looked outstanding or SD is in trouble on Offense as well. Offense did look stagnet most of the night really... I have to think Denarius Moore and Ford coming back will only help to spread the field...

Bottom Line: 6-10 this year

Yep, I should have known it was a bad sign when Weeden got stuck under the big US flag during pre-game activities :kicksrock:

How many Charger fans were killed after the game ;)

Considering the fact that at Bolts home games there are a ton of Raider fans, probably not many. Raiders need to stop the ridiculous habit of shooting themselves in the foot. Stupid penalties and stupid plays, especially on long snaps took a win right from their grasp. They tighten the ship up and they go 8-8 again if not 6-10 will look good.