[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BGE is not good

Crazysight

Seriously who couldn't see this coming? He flourished as a situational runner in New England's system, but never had any real burst, and was never cut of the mold of a feature back the way Mike Brown apparently must have in some way seen him. His longest run all year last year was only 18 yards! And now he's not even holding onto the ball. Cedric Peerman, who is a physical dynamo, ran once for 48 yards today. How much longer until they start feeding him the ball?

Edited by Crazysight

Seriously who couldn't see this coming? ...

Not sure what you expected ... if you drafted him on your FF teams expecting weekly RB1 numbers and flashes of ~40 FF points in a day brilliance ... from a sort of 1-dimensional player, that has a history of being solid, pretty consistent and not at all spectacular ... then I guess you should be unhappy. I have him as a RB2/3 /flex on a few teams ... I am a bit worried about the fumbles ... never good ... but hope they are an aberration given his history of holding onto the ball. We shall see I guess.

Yeah looked REAL steady pulling a Peyton Hillis and fumbling on the 1 yard line there today. So :rolleyes: right back at you. Hey I'm certain I had BGE on my dynasty team long before either of you did, back BEFORE he had his lone big year in New England. And I cashed in on him on that lone big year. And yeah, 94 combined yards plus two fumbles is quite pathetic when its on 30 touches and when you're going for barely 3 yards a carry on the season. Try thinking for yourself for a change and realize he is NOT adding anything to that offense. Now tell me what you know about Cedric Peerman? Nothing? That's what I thought.

If you'd care to try to think outside the box a little however and would like to know a little more about Peerman, do a google search of all time nfl combine records and tell me who the record holders are for the fastest 10 yard split. Hint: it won't be BGE.

Edited by Crazysight

Yeah looked REAL steady pulling a Peyton Hillis and fumbling on the 1 yard line there today. So :rolleyes: right back at you. Hey I'm certain I had BGE on my dynasty team long before either of you did, back BEFORE he had his lone big year in New England. And I cashed in on him on that lone big year. And yeah, 94 combined yards plus two fumbles is quite pathetic when its on 30 touches and when you're going for barely 3 yards a carry on the season. Try thinking for yourself for a change and realize he is NOT adding anything to that offense. Now tell me what you know about Cedric Peerman? Nothing? That's what I thought.

Please tell us how you really feel... :lol:

It was actually 28 touches ;)