[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2013 Huddlers' NFL Mock Draft...

irish

I will take the Seahawks. And if needed the TB Bucs.

Okay, as long as no bucs homer shows up.

I can take the browns too.

We'll see as flemingd might have them.

No problem.

Thanks for mentioning that you'd take them in case he doesn't though.

I will take the Seahawks. And if needed the TB Bucs.

WashingtonD already has dibs on the Bucs if no homer shows up.

**Only the Chiefs remain...

Looks like I'm late to the party.

Irish, if somebody drops out, I'll jump in and take whatever team it is.

Otherwise I'll bug darin3 about Chicago's picks. :lol:

Edited by Wolverines Fan

Looks like I'm late to the party.

Irish, if somebody drops out, I'll jump in and take whatever team it is.

Otherwise I'll bug darin3 about Chicago's picks. :lol:

You can have any of the teams that somebody is doubling on like the Vikings and Chiefs. Just look over the list in the original post.

Edited by irish

We'll probably start this thing within the week. However, I want to sort out who's picking for who first. I will post the start date in the OP when all spots are set.

We'll see as flemingd might have them.

I guess so, but will still defer to any homer that comes along between now and then.

Are we going to have a tighter timeframe for picks and backups? Last year took nearly two weeks to complete the first round alone.

I guess so, but will still defer to any homer that comes along between now and then.

Are we going to have a tighter timeframe for picks and backups? Last year took nearly two weeks to complete the first round alone.

i certainly hope that the picks come in faster but since this is all being done by those volunteering their time, then i can't necessarily pressure people to make their picks. however, i will send pm reminders and if a specific time period passes, say 12 hours, then i will make a pick. i think as long as a clear start date is set and everyone sees it, then we'll be ready to roll. i need to find out who wolverines fan wants between the vikes or chiefs.

i'll give wolverines fan the vikings since darin already has the bears, who wolverine would've wanted. if wolverines doesn't want the vikes than darin will pick for them. ajh2 will get the chiefs and we're ready to roll.

we have never started this mock prior to march 9th. however, now that everyone is all excited and lathered up, i guess we can start picking on monday, march 4th.

Just a heads up to everyone...

I don't know how fast you guys go with this, but if it comes to my pick and it takes me the day, I apologize but my shifts are 10 hours and my drive time adds a couple more. I will check in if the option is there but my job doesn't involve much sitting in front of a PC or being anywhere near an office for most the day...

I don't know how fast you guys go with this, but if it comes to my pick and it takes me the day, I apologize but my shifts are 10 hours and my drive time adds a couple more. I will check in if the option is there but my job doesn't involve much sitting in front of a PC or being anywhere near an office for most the day...

Okay, we'll see how it goes...

He's in prison for selling drugs to sheep so there is limited library time is what he's trying to say

That's funny as f*ck! Who is he Andy Dufresne?

Thanks for signing up.

If it's close to your pick, you could always PM your top 5 to Irish.

If it's close to your pick, you could always PM your top 5 to Irish.

I will do everything I can to get it in as quickly as I can. Normally I can find some way to do it. Just didn't want you guys wondering.

The only thing that would keep me from making a pick the same day would be if there was a fire in my county. If thats the case they can hold me there for 72 hours for support and if that happens I won't have any time to get away. Again, shouldn't happen but it has before...