[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2013 Huddlers' NFL Mock Draft...

irish

sorry to hear, my thoughts and prayers to her. If you want or need help w/this, just ask one of us, you have something going on that's oh roughly 800 billion times more important.

Agreed 100%. Cleveland has no 2nd round pick, so I'm pretty much done here, if you want help let me know.

I've been PMing everyone who's on the clock. I don't want everyone PMing the Huddlers who are up however, if either BeeR or flemingd do, as they offered, that would be cool. Thanks.

BTW, my godmother has a fracture in her neck and back but neither are considered serious. She was actually up and walking around today. All the swelling in her face has gone down some and so she's looking better too.

sorry to hear, my thoughts and prayers to her. If you want or need help w/this, just ask one of us, you have something going on that's oh roughly 800 billion times more important.

Now that she's up and walking around, it's only 799,999,999,999 times more important.

This just in......

Chiefs have cut Winston per Rotowire.

http://www.rotowire.com/football/player.htm?id=5000

Chargers have a small cap window to work with. Just a tad over $8million as of today. That does not say there are no cuts or restructures, but they could sign Winston, draft Lane and resign Louis and the OL is 100% improved.

BTW, my godmother has a fracture in her neck and back but neither are considered serious. She was actually up and walking around today. All the swelling in her face has gone down some and so she's looking better too.

Props on things looking up!