[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Titus Young clears waivers and is picked up by...

ABearWithFurniture

I'm kind of shocked as well. Dude has skills but he's raw, young and dumb. I'm sure he'll play in 2013 on a WR starved squad, but man.....talk about shooting yourself in the foot. Wait..that was Plaxico :lol:

Edited by tazinib1

I'm just a bit bitter that it appears I squandered a 3rd round rookie draft pick in a dynasty league a few years ago for this bagger...will probably get over it sooner or later I suppose. :thinking:

I feel your pain. I had to promote him this year on a WR starved dynasty and assigned him 4yrs.

Reports are Lions GM is spending time with him...not because they want him back in Detoit (0% chance of happening) but because there is concern he might have some serious mental problems. I hope he gets some help...I really do. He's talented and its a waste if mental problems that could be easily diagnosed/treated are left unchecked.

• 2 weeks later...