[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Calling out the the self proclaimed "DraftMaster" Axe Elf

Cowboyz1

You no this little ruse started out as just a simple challenge. I mean, I suspected that ole Noshow would be shy about stepping up in the bright lights but I really didn't expect him to completely run from such a simple pickem game.

However, my plan notwithstanding, I seemed to have stumbled upon a tender spot. Seems the ole troll showed his soft underbelly. You see we all new noshow was all talk. We also new he had a control and power complex. But what we didn't know until now was just how much he needs people to acknowledge him and support his self esteem. Now I didn't totally have this figured until a couple of moves he made over the past few day.

Let me break it down for you.

You all remember his original avy. The one he's bending over with his hair down staring straight ahead.

1st I post this:

As I said, no dialog just pick or you'll forever be known as the keebler who's all boast and no balls. We all know your nuts haven't fallen yet but I certainly thought at least you had a pair. Or is that Avy of yours just you bending over with your hair down giving out issue.......

So Noshow changes his avy to the ole one eye look. Remember, the over the shoulder one eye.

I post this:

ROTFLMAO. Nice avy change there. I'm still laughing. OH my god.......... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Followed by:

You know what, aaammaa, aammaa stop fken with you. You might just show up with an AXE in your freakin hands pissed off cause you're being bullied to show up. I've seen the news clips. Hell that new avy is downright intimidating..........

OH chives I can't stop laughing..................

Don't you eye me boy........................ROTFLMAO again.

So I got the thinking. I got myself a little nerve going here. I mean Noshow comes in here like he owns the joint, all Confident Charlie talkin all this and that. Yet one half attempt to bash his avy and it changes. Not once but twice.

Hummmm I say. Lets see if it works again. I mean he can't really be that soft about the way he looks........

I post this.

Oh my god time to ignore, if only for the fact that I don't have to look at pitiful face looking like either your a complete psycho or your boyfriend has just asked you for a reach around and you're giving him your "you had me at hello face". I don't know what's worse, your Riding Rusty avy you started off with or that last two.

Either way, goodbye.

Low and behold we get Blonde Little Red Riding hood.

Noshow, I wanna apologize if I hurt your feelings. I mean I really just wanted to have some fun and have a game of pickem. I had no idea you were so sensitive about your looks. I mean hell i was just bustin chops. I could care less if you Ride Rusty or eyeball me or if Blonde Red Riding hood is you girlfriend. I really don't.

But what didn't realize until just the past few days that you need this board. You need the advice forum. You need people to ask you questions. You entire self esteem revolves around it.

I get it. Your not about to jeopardize what ever following you have by losing to me in a challenge. You can't even take the chance that one or two are put off by your own avy. So what do you do, break out a blonde. After all in your mind, nobody would be put off by that. You are a piece of work.

By all means, continue to feed the beast in the Advice Forum, and hence feed yourself. Take it from me feeding the beast is a full time job, many of us have tried.

You won't have anymore problems out of me. In fact, ignore is on already.

Just one thing though I would like you to know before you're dismissed.

There's no shame in being scared. After what you must of been through in life, it's not a stretch to see how you would end up creating a false pop persona. You see, nobody would have abandoned you had you of lost. Truth be told, I may even have let you win. Now chickening out is quite another thing. People now have to ask themselves, yeah but, he wussed out so how serious is he about this thing?

Noshow, there's no shame in losing, the shame comes from not having the balls to show up. But you already knew that didn't you. You've be hiding your whole life.

Peek a boo................I see you

Seriously, all you had to do was pull your pants up from around your ankles an apologize for coming in here like an aSS and all would be good.

Edited by Cowboyz1
  • Like 3

Not sure why you guys get bent out if shape about him I don't agree with all if his fantasy opinions but that's what they are opinions. I must if missed something g as I was overseas last year and not around much but this summer his insight was pretty good at times not always in my opinion bit hey we all have our own.

• Like 1

Not sure why you guys get bent out if shape about him I don't agree with all if his fantasy opinions but that's what they are opinions. I must if missed something g as I was overseas last year and not around much but this summer his insight was pretty good at times not always in my opinion bit hey we all have our own.

It's not the opinions themselves - everyone is entitled to them - it's the fashion/manner with which they are presented. Presentation is everything.

• Like 3

Wow Cowboyz, that was quite an effort!--but you really need not worry. I'm just scoring a few points with the new wife for showing her off to my students for a few days, but then my rugged Depp-like good looks will be back in my usual pic--the same one I use on all the sites I frequent.

Sorry I din't take your Double Dog Dare. I'm sure you'll get over it.

And now, back to our regularly scheduled lessons...

Dude, not nice. What are you 10?

Anthrax, this is a fantasy football chat room. You're going to read stuff like this. You got your panties in a bunch because I called Axe a jerk. A jerk! This may not be the place for you if you dont like seeing "horrible" words like jerk or a few guys talking crap to each other.

Anthrax, this is a fantasy football chat room. You're going to read stuff like this. You got your panties in a bunch because I called Axe a jerk. A jerk! This may not be the place for you if you dont like seeing "horrible" words like jerk or a few guys talking crap to each other.

Maybe he should abandon the Internet all together.

• Like 1

I come here for fantasy football chat, not to see people call other people names. What's next, when you find out my children are mentally challenged, you plan on calling them retards? Or that their black, you going to use the N-word if you don't like what I have to say?

I come here for fantasy football chat, not to see people call other people names. What's next, when you find out my children are mentally challenged, you plan on calling them retards? Or that their black, you going to use the N-word if you don't like what I have to say?

That is the stupidest thing, outside of Baby Jane's rants, that I have ever read on this site. I called him a jerk, what he is. I dont think I can get any kinder than that, maybe call him a nincompoop next time? Relax man. Maybe you should watch an R-Rated movie or something.

That is the stupidest thing, outside of Baby Jane's rants, that I have ever read on this site. I called him a jerk, what he is. I dont think I can get any kinder than that, maybe call him a nincompoop next time? Relax man. Maybe you should watch an R-Rated movie or something.

this isn't about what you said.

this isn't about what you said.

Understood, but in a previous post, you said something similar when i called Baby Jane a jerk. Lighten up a little bit. This is nothing compared to what you will read on other sites. It's all in good fun, except maybe with Axe, I think he rubs most people the wrong way. He certainyl does with me, and I have to assume that is his intention.

I tell you what, I'll just make this simple. I'll just put you and the other guy on ignore and problem is solved. You don't have to listen to me whine and I don't have to listen to ...

If thats what it takes to get you to ignore something, you may want to invest in some earplugs and wear them 24/7 otherwise you're going to have a pretty empty life. Like i said, lighten up. Not trying to give you a hardtime, but no need to comment when people are making comments that are pretty much commonplace. I am done, no need to ignore unless you dont want to potentially see me call someone a mean word.

Oh my god...........Stop already. antrax you over here. Tony you over there. Damn what the hell is going on. I turn my back for a few hours............

You're right, we are fighting amongst each other when we should be focusing on that meanie Axe.