[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yeah its kinda early, but Ridley and Vereen

ImNotSoIgnorant

New England Running Backs  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the backfield in New England?

• It was a fluke, Ridley will bounce back.
    • Two man platoon for the rest of the year.
    • So long Ridley, hello Vereen! 40/60
    • So long Ridley, hello Vereen! 30/70

Poll is self explanatory. Will Vereen be screwing Ridley owners and raising Vereen owners? Will a platoon screw just Ridley Owners? Or will Vereen owners be left crying they traded for him?

anyone who has been paying attention knows Vereen was going to be a bigger part of NE's O this year(than last) anyways and Ridley fumbled. This is really not that difficult. Edited by Delicious_bass

i think and have thought that it's the other way around, anything ridley does will be screwing vereen's value. i don't have ridley on a single team cause i thought he was a waste of a pick and i tried to get vereen on as many as i could.

Poll is self explanatory. Will Vereen be screwing Ridley owners and raising Vereen owners? Will a platoon screw just Ridley Owners? Or will Vereen owners be left crying they traded for him?

Vereen didn't screw Ridley. Ridley screwed Ridley. I said in an earlier thread (a week ago)that Ridley is risky because of his propensity to fumble. He has had trouble with it in college, the pros, and today. I think there was a reason Blount was TRADED for... not signed...TRADED for... Mark my words. End of season is Blount and Vereen show. Ridley odd man out. Oh and not to further toot my own horn but I called the Sudfeld fiasco too (about a week and a half ago). He doesn't have the same athleticism of Gronk or Hernandez. Didn't call an 0 fer for him tho. He did that on his own.