[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

The choices are so tough! I can start 4 of these in PPR:

Reggie Bush vs NYG (13th run D) Locked in

Eddie Lacy vs PIT (19th run D) Locked in

Gio Bernard vs MIN (20th Run D) Locked in

Spiller vs MIA (22nd Run D)

Todman vs JAC (23rd Run D)

Vereen @ BAL (7th Run D) Despite the stinker last week, he's averaging close to what Todman scored in his one good game.

In a PPR league, I have to start 3 WR's.... I have Colston and Garcon in my lineup. On my bench is James Jones, Larry Fitzgerald, and Danny Amendola. What is your opinion on my third starter, or which 3 makes the most sense this week? Thanks

Alright HighKite, let's take some money...

QB Brees

RB A. Peterson OR L. Bell?

WR D. Jackson

WR D. Bowe, M. Crabtree OR G. Jennings?

TE J. Cameron

OP N. Foles OR T. Romo?

D/ST Dolphins

K. A. Henery

.5 PPR

(Thanks for the advice last week. L. Bell panned out well!)

I think I recommend Bell again. Peterson still scares me . even a healthy Peterson I think was gonna have trouble running on Philly as they stacked against him.

I canot see Bell not succeeding barring a injury. he has a good running matchup, he has had 3 straight games of 5 catches.

Peterson is Peteron so just to prove a point he could run for 300 yards but for me the safe play with upside himeslf his Bell and who I would trust. we still got some week left to think it over though.

WR- Bowe - it is just impossible to trust him. being he has a good matchup he could be solid. but I think solid is his upside.

Crabtree- against Atlanta I think the Niner Passing attack could show their faces this week. I think Crabtree and Boldin have upside this week with Crabtrees downside not being as low as Bowes.

Jennings - not a good matchup for Jennings but him and Cassel have clicked and I think against stacked lines he once again draws plenty of targets.

I would go Crabtree and Jennings

EDIT:I forgot your QB questions. I am not to high or to low on either Foles or Romo this week but I would go with Romo based on matchup.

Edited by HighKite

Points are a major factor in my leagues defensive scoring. A team starts with 17 points for a shutout. So holding the team to a low score is definitely a major bonus. Everything else is pretty standard in terms of sacks and turnovers.

Another question regarding receivers. With Welker not practicing yet I'm debating grabbing Caldwell for Douglas. Would you start Caldwell over Garcon, Wright, or Crabtree? My opponent has Peyton. I've seen some use the strategy of the other teams WRs when possible to negate the points, but I've always been a fan of start who will perform best. Caldwell could be useful against a horrific Houston team that Manning is sure to put up points on.

I am also a fan of start the best player, but there is exceptions to the rule. seen 1 the other day on the boards where everyone jumped on this guy for wanting to start the Flacco over Stafford because the other guy had Tucker,Torrey Smith and Pitta. Stafford only averages about 5 points a game more than Flacco and Flacco had the better matchup and when you negate the points Smith and Pitta were averaging it makes Flacco the favorite by over a point. and that was not even counting Flacco had the better matchup.there is exceptions to every rule. I don't think yours would be an exception though. just 1 player.

I think I would pick Caldwell up and let it marinate for a few days. Peyton always uses 3 WR's. I slipped on Caldwell last week. all the signs were there for him to do well.

As of now I would start him, Garcon and Wright . but we got a couple days.

The choices are so tough! I can start 4 of these in PPR:

Reggie Bush vs NYG (13th run D) Locked in

Eddie Lacy vs PIT (19th run D) Locked in

Gio Bernard vs MIN (20th Run D) Locked in

Spiller vs MIA (22nd Run D)

Todman vs JAC (23rd Run D)

Vereen @ BAL (7th Run D) Despite the stinker last week, he's averaging close to what Todman scored in his one good game.

I would go with Vereen.it is PPR and he had his 1st bad game of the year.Dolphins took him out and all it really did was give Amendola 10 catches. I don't think it will be copied.

In a PPR league, I have to start 3 WR's.... I have Colston and Garcon in my lineup. On my bench is James Jones, Larry Fitzgerald, and Danny Amendola. What is your opinion on my third starter, or which 3 makes the most sense this week? Thanks

If Dobson is out I start Amedola over both.

If not if Rodgers plays I would go James Jones. if not I would use Fitzgerald.

Alright HK, I'm still not decided on what to do at QB/RB/DST, so I thought I'd pick your brain one last time before the weekend. Non-PPR standard scoring league.

QB (Pick 1):

Rivers (vs Oak) -- good matchup but nervous about getting up early and running the ball all day

Cutler (@ Phi) -- great matchup but on the road and better than Rivers at home?

Dalton (vs Min) -- great matchup but also concerned about running a lot

Cousins (vs Dal) -- another great matchup but much riskier than the others

RB (Pick 2)

Moreno (@ Hou) -- decent matchup and he's been great (until very recently) but will they limit him with Ball?

Morris (vs Dal) -- great matchup but he's struggled of late

Rainey (@ Stl) -- appears to be good matchup but most RB's score through passing game against Stl, which isn't Rainey's forte

Todman (vs Ten) -- great matchup if no MJD but can I trust him over Moreno or Morris?

CJ?K (@ Jax) -- boom or bust but I'm a heavy underdog in the finals so maybe worth the risk?

R Matthews (vs Oak) -- good matchup but probably less upside? Expect him to get plenty of carries

DST (Pick 1):

Detroit (vs NYG) -- great matchup, but can I trust them? Seems like big upside against Eli and no Cruz

Cincy (vs Min) -- great all year but struggled last week and Min was huge on O last week. They're playing for the playoffs at home though

Cle (@ NYJ) -- great matchup, NYJ are bad on O and missing Geno, but do I trust Cle on the road?

Buf (vs Mia) -- great pass rush vs horrible pass protection, but Tannehill is good

SD (vs Oak) -- good home matchup

So many close calls on my roster or available as free agents. I am a 20 point underdog so looking for big upside to pull the upset. Thanks for your input!

Edited by dcc23

CONCERNS in the Championship!!

I have Cutler and Marshall in my starting lineup. I love our Lions, but do I bank on them to get the win, in order for Cutler and Marshall to play seems how they play late? I have a feeling the Lions show up to play against the Giants, but if they lose, Trestman will more than likely sit his starters.

I have Kaepernick on the bench he plays Monday night so I would be ok for my QB situation, but I am worried about Marshall.

What do you think?

Alright HK, I'm still not decided on what to do at QB/RB/DST, so I thought I'd pick your brain one last time before the weekend. Non-PPR standard scoring league.

QB (Pick 1):

Rivers (vs Oak) -- good matchup but nervous about getting up early and running the ball all day

Cutler (@ Phi) -- great matchup but on the road and better than Rivers at home?

Dalton (vs Min) -- great matchup but also concerned about running a lot

Cousins (vs Dal) -- another great matchup but much riskier than the others

RB (Pick 2)

Moreno (@ Hou) -- decent matchup and he's been great (until very recently) but will they limit him with Ball?

Morris (vs Dal) -- great matchup but he's struggled of late

Rainey (@ Stl) -- appears to be good matchup but most RB's score through passing game against Stl, which isn't Rainey's forte

Todman (vs Ten) -- great matchup if no MJD but can I trust him over Moreno or Morris?

CJ?K (@ Jax) -- boom or bust but I'm a heavy underdog in the finals so maybe worth the risk?

R Matthews (vs Oak) -- good matchup but probably less upside? Expect him to get plenty of carries

DST (Pick 1):

Detroit (vs NYG) -- great matchup, but can I trust them? Seems like big upside against Eli and no Cruz

Cincy (vs Min) -- great all year but struggled last week and Min was huge on O last week. They're playing for the playoffs at home though

Cle (@ NYJ) -- great matchup, NYJ are bad on O and missing Geno, but do I trust Cle on the road?

Buf (vs Mia) -- great pass rush vs horrible pass protection, but Tannehill is good

SD (vs Oak) -- good home matchup

So many close calls on my roster or available as free agents. I am a 20 point underdog so looking for big upside to pull the upset. Thanks for your input!

My 1st instinct is to say Cutler but I read this morning they are talking about benching players in week 16? makes no sense to me and I don't believe it but I will read up on it . if it is true then I would go Rivers.

At RB I would go Morris and Rainey. I know it sounds crazy. but both will do well. Morenos carries reduction worries me

At defense I would I would go the Bengels. the rest of the defenses are replaceent defenses. the Bengels are a real starting defense with a solid matchup.

Last week I was a Cousins and Todman pusher. this week I am a Alfred Morris and Rainey pusher.

Hi Highkite,

Which QB would you play in Week 16?

• Cam Newton vs. NO

• Collin Kaepernick vs. ATL

Right now, I'm leaning towards the Special K @ home.

I love Kaeps matchup. and in many cases I would refer him. not here though. Kaep has thrown for over 30 passes just twice this year. and to bench a Nerwton you gotta throw more than that IMO. I know he only threw for 160 last time they played the Saints but that game was in N.O. and 3 of Newtons 4 games he threw for under 200 were on the road.

I get the want to start him but I think in this case Newton is the safer play.

My 1st instinct is to say Cutler but I read this morning they are talking about benching players in week 16? makes no sense to me and I don't believe it but I will read up on it . if it is true then I would go Rivers.

At RB I would go Morris and Rainey. I know it sounds crazy. but both will do well. Morenos carries reduction worries me

At defense I would I would go the Bengels. the rest of the defenses are replaceent defenses. the Bengels are a real starting defense with a solid matchup.

Last week I was a Cousins and Todman pusher. this week I am a Alfred Morris and Rainey pusher.

Yeah, I think the only way they could bench guys though is if the Giants somehow beat the Lions earlier in the day. Tough decision.

ETA: Thanks for the help!

Edited by dcc23

Highkite, made it to the championship and need some advice. Standard scoring league:

Pick two:

DJax

Keenan Allen

Julian Edelman

Pick two:

Gio Bernard

Zac Stacy

Jordan Todman

After that, who goes in my flex spot?

Thanks so much!

1st let me say I would use al 3 RB's so the FLEX is covered there.

At WR it is pretty hard not to call Edelman a must start as he is gonna get his and I think I go with Allen as my number 2.

The last time the Bears gave up 100 yards to someone in the air was week 7 and that was a TE. I would bench Jackson this week.

CONCERNS in the Championship!!

I have Cutler and Marshall in my starting lineup. I love our Lions, but do I bank on them to get the win, in order for Cutler and Marshall to play seems how they play late? I have a feeling the Lions show up to play against the Giants, but if they lose, Trestman will more than likely sit his starters.

I have Kaepernick on the bench he plays Monday night so I would be ok for my QB situation, but I am worried about Marshall.

What do you think?

It is a serious concern now that I undertand it better.

What a bad time to put all the usual 1 o'clockers at 4 and later.

I would go with Kaep as a benching or just a few snaps will kill you at QB in a game of this magnitude.

Who is your backup at WR? because uder these circumstnces he may play for you.

Might also not be a bad time to pick up McNown and Earl Bennett .I just worry they use all their players just to give their regs some game snaps.

If the Packers lose it will be the last 2 games where Bears players don't play full games and in my 17 teamer I like that.

Yeah, I think the only way they could bench guys though is if the Giants somehow beat the Lions earlier in the day. Tough decision.

ETA: Thanks for the help!

No the benching is a serious concern and has now changed my opinion (unless the coaches say something to convince me otherwise). I would prepare my backup QB if he plays at 1.

My Lions can get beat by the Giants. don't write it off as a win.

It is a serious concern now that I undertand it better.

What a bad time to put all the usual 1 o'clockers at 4 and later.

I would go with Kaep as a benching or just a few snaps will kill you at QB in a game of this magnitude.

Who is your backup at WR? because uder these circumstnces he may play for you.

Might also not be a bad time to pick up McNown and Earl Bennett .I just worry they use all their players just to give their regs some game snaps.

If the Packers lose it will be the last 2 games where Bears players don't play full games and in my 17 teamer I like that.

I also have Dalton going against the Vikings as well.

I have Colston on my bench.

My line up would be.

Dalton or Kaepernick in for Cutler

Colston in for Marshall

J. Gordon

J. Charles

D. Murray

D. Walker

B. Rainey

vs.

C. Newton

A. Jeffery

D. Thomas

F. Gore

Z. Stacy

D. Pitta

D. Jackson

What should I do?

.5 pt PPR. Interested in your thoughts concerning:

Walker/Pitta

-Both have solid matchups. Walker has more of a track record this year. Pitta is at home against Pats who, like the Jags, are terrible against TEs.

Decker, Crabtree, Vereen

-Have to pick two. On paper, Decker has the toughest matchup, but it's tough to sit Broncos, especially in good weather/indoors. Crabtree has a great matchup, at home, against terrible Falcons DEF. Vereen went bananas two weeks ago, but was shut down last week when he was the focal point of the DEF.

Any insight or analysis to help influence these decisions is greatly appreciated!

Good luck this week!