[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Foles or Romo today..high scoring PPR. 6pt TDs, 10 point bonus for 300 yards passing, 100 yards rushing. 10 bonus points for every 100 yards passing over 300.

Will Foles have anything to play for tonight? If not, will he even play a whole game. Do I risk my championship on the unknown with Romo vs Washington early?

2nd RB along with Jamal Charles:

Woodhead

P. Thomas

M. Ball

Romo.

And pierre Thomas.

Edited by HighKite

Whoever is the 3rd WR for Peyton Manning is relevant . this week it is caldwell. I am starting him over Colston/Patterson this week myself so I will be rooting with you.

My other choice would be Boldin ( 1st week I think I have advised him this year). Atlanta plays defense like kids pay their parents back, rarely.

My problem with Sanders is Cotchery. they kill each other off fantasywise for me.

Thanks, I was leaning that way as well.

PSYA I have come to a conclusion on what I am doing today. I know want others advice but want to throw this in there.

I am going with Cousins for these reasons.

1. great matchup

2.Redskins want to shop him so I think he airs it out a little more than I did early in the week

3. I think he is actually a better QB than Romo.

Just so you guys know, the last time I benched Romo he put up 50. I have started him every game since and would of done better with my 2nd option every week. this week I make the move and I am scared to death.

HK, I ended up swapping Romo for Cousins about 10 minutes prior to kickoff. Saw a report by Ed Werder that the entire coaching staff might be let go if they didn't make the playoffs. It was the tipping point, as my gut said Cousins all week. Romo ended up with about 4 more points in our league. Thankfully, Jamal, Decker and the Cincy DEF made it moot and I got the W.

I hope you guys were able to add some hardware to trophy case today. See you next year!

PSYA

Thanks HK, I won final Championship :-). See you next year !!!!

Yeah, got me 1 in too . Congrats my friend.

Now I got 1 week left in my roto and I am right on 2nd places butt(6 points behind) and spearated myself from 4th enough to pretty much know I finish in the money. now I gotta bust but in week 17 as 1 st place is also in sight but I need a big week.

Luckily I had Lacy backed up with Starks in that league for next week.

Edited by HighKite

HK, I ended up swapping Romo for Cousins about 10 minutes prior to kickoff. Saw a report by Ed Werder that the entire coaching staff might be let go if they didn't make the playoffs. It was the tipping point, as my gut said Cousins all week. Romo ended up with about 4 more points in our league. Thankfully, Jamal, Decker and the Cincy DEF made it moot and I got the W.

I hope you guys were able to add some hardware to trophy case today. See you next year!

PSYA

Congrats. I actually started Romo over Foles in on my superbowl winning team just to bench him in my week 17 roto. luckily both teams did well. I won my superbowl but cost my team a move up to 2nd place by benching Romo and starting Cousins in my 17 week Roto.

Edited by HighKite

Hi HK, thanks for your advices during this season!

Lost my championship game 118 - 116 because of Bowman's INT TD against the Falcons 1:25 before the end.

Hope to see you next fantasy season again!

All the best

Edited by chrismeister

Hi HK, thanks for your advices during this season!

Lost my championship game 118 - 116 because of Bowman's INT TD against the Falcons 1:25 before the end.

Hope to see you next fantasy season again!

All the best

Been a pleasure Chris. sorry you lost in the finals. especially the way you lost it.

Merry Christmas brother.

Hey HK, Playing for 3rd this week. For standard scoring, Should I start:

Frank Gore (@ARI, 2nd against rbs) or Kniles Davis (backup to Jamal Charles, @SD, 13th)

Thanks for all your help this season!

It has been a pleasure Gill.

I would go Davis. the Chiefs game is meaningless and I doubt we see very much of their main starters which means could touch the ball 20 times.

Arizona is a RB shutting down machine and I would leave Gore on the bench

Hello again HighKite... this is likely my last request in my one remaining league (the only one that does week 17 superbowl). This one is for $900 bucks and a 2nd consecutive Championship in this league. It's a non PPR League with standard scoring for RBs and WRs (but also 1 point/25 yds punt or KO return, which is relevant below)

I need to start 2 of these 3 (or I can play an IDP in lieu of one of them):

Chris Ivory @ Miami

Cordarrelle Patterson (does KO returns) vs Lions

Tony Gonzalez (perhaps the final game of his career?) vs Panthers

(Patterson has averaged 3 additional fantasy points per game from KO return yardage over the season, plus a return TD)

I also have Adrian Peterson, James Starks and Greg Jennings on the bench. I can swap in Peterson if he plays, but i think they will shut him down. I can swap in Starks if Lacy sits too. If they do play Peterson, should I even consider him? I mean how much playing time will they give him?

Finally, I'd like to thank you for all the time and effort you put in to this. You have been immensely generous with your time. Have a very Happy New Year, brother.

My current starting lineup:

QB: Peyton Manning

RB: Knowshon Moreno

WR: Demariyous THomas

WR: DeSean Jackson

WR: Cordarrelle Patterson

TE: Julius Thomas

TE: Tony Gonzalez

K: Nick Folk (probably will change)

Def: Carolina

IDP: Lavonte David

IDP: Thomas Davis

IDP: Antrel Rolle

(I have Mychalk Kendricks on the bench)

Edited by Dcat

Hello again HighKite... this is likely my last request in my one remaining league (the only one that does week 17 superbowl). This one is for $900 bucks and a 2nd consecutive Championship in this league. It's a non PPR League with standard scoring for RBs and WRs (but also 1 point/25 yds punt or KO return, which is relevant below)

I need to start 2 of these 3 (or I can play an IDP in lieu of one of them):

Chris Ivory @ Miami

Cordarrelle Patterson (does KO returns) vs Lions

Tony Gonzalez (perhaps the final game of his career?) vs Panthers

(Patterson has averaged 3 additional fantasy points per game from KO return yardage over the season, plus a return TD)

I also have Adrian Peterson, James Starks and Greg Jennings on the bench. I can swap in Peterson if he plays, but i think they will shut him down. I can swap in Starks if Lacy sits too. If they do play Peterson, should I even consider him? I mean how much playing time will they give him?

Finally, I'd like to thank you for all the time and effort you put in to this. You have been immensely generous with your time. Have a very Happy New Year, brother.

My current starting lineup:

QB: Peyton Manning

RB: Knowshon Moreno

WR: Demariyous THomas

WR: DeSean Jackson

WR: Cordarrelle Patterson

TE: Julius Thomas

TE: Tony Gonzalez

K: Nick Folk (probably will change)

Def: Carolina

IDP: Lavonte David

IDP: Thomas Davis

IDP: Antrel Rolle

(I have Mychalk Kendricks on the bench)

In non PPR leagues RB's are even more of a safe start than in PPR. and Ivory gets a good defense to run on this week so he would surely be 1 of the 3. Patterson would be the 2nd. he gets my Lions who are giving up the 4th most points to WR's plus if he gets any return stats that gives him and even more worth.

Gonzalez is a beast but TE's are just iffy in the 1st place. as good as Carolina is they do have a weakness against TE's. although not sure it is a weakness and just teams are forced to thow that way. I would have to bench him despite his TD run.

As far as Peterson, he i scary. I would bench him but he is the kinda guy that never wants to come out and I would not be suprised to see him get 20 touches still. but just in case. as far as Lacy I am also a owner who has him backed up with Starks. I almost wish Lacy would not play so I could use Starks who I know is healthy. if Lacy is healthy I play him if he does not I play Starks. if it looks like both are gonna split carries I keep Moreno in.

Not sure if you have to have a DB ( I am guessing you so). if so I might start Kendricks over David. he is playing a Cowboy team that is gonna rely on the run which should mean for a good amount of tackles while David has New orleans who run much less meaning his potential for a down game is bigger IMO.

I appreciate the kind words brother. it has been a pleasure.

i cannot say enough about thre people who come here. all these pages and not 1 arguement. that is crazy in this online world with this many onliners who wanna argue.

Be cool.

Made it to the Super Bowl in the one league I'm in where we actually play all 17 weeks (which still kills me), however, I'm concerned with my defense for this week, and considering another option.

I've been able to ride the Chief's all season, but barely won last week as they only put up 3 points versus the Colts, and now they are going into San Diego where they've scored poorly before, plus, the Chiefs have nothing to play for and Reid is talking about resting some players, so they are really not an option this week.......

Most of our defensive scoring is standard (sacks, fumble's, INT's, TD's), but we also can score points for points against and total yards allowed. I already have the Cardinals on my roster (vs the 49ers), but am also considering picking up the Bronco's as they play a hapless Oakland team....

I currently have the Cardinals penciled in to start this week, but am debating on picking up the Bronco's as they are trying to secure a 1st round bye, and Oakland is not the best scoring team........

Thoughts, comments, suggestions???

Hey Kite. Final week and I'm trying to lock down 3rd in my 12 man league (top three finish in the $$).

Here's what I got. Some of this lineup depends on AP's status for Sunday against your Lions ;-)

QB - ??

RB - Knowshon

RB - ??

WR - Dez

WR - Keenan Allen

TE - ??

FLEX - ??

K - Vinatieri

DEF - Panthers

Let me know what you think of the following:

1) QB - Leaning Luck against Jags, but Brady shooting for first round bye

2) RB - If AP plays (should know after tomorrow), do you start him? I also picked up Edwin Baker on WW, and it looks like Andre Brown will be good to go for Giants against Skins.

3) TE - Gates or Pitta? Probably a coin flip.

4) FLEX - With Rodgers returning I feel James Jones would be a good play here. You think one of my RBs would be better here (if AP plays)? Then there's also Cordarelle Patterson...

Thanks boss.