[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rest of the Season Rankings - Keenan Allen

irish

Why is he only 51st among WR? There are several ahead of him that I would easily put him before.

Edited by irish

Was is he only 51st among WR? There are several ahead of him that I would easily put him before.

With Roddy White certainly being one of them. I understand Jones being out gives him more looks, but to say he's worthy of being ranked ahead of guys like Andre Johnson, Decker, Hilton and even Allen is pretty koo-koo.

I mean would you take any of the WRs below before Keenan Allen?

Mike Williams

Vincent Brown

Bowe

Avery

Emmanuel Sanders

Austin

Tate

Royal

Marlon Brown

Hopkins

Santonio Holmes

Mike Williams

Vincent Brown

Bowe

Avery

Emmanuel Sanders

Austin

Tate

Royal

Marlon Brown

Hopkins

Santonio Holmes

No. Actually, I just dropped Mike Williams for Keenan Allen the other day.

I might be seeing things as a jaded Allen owner, but it sure looks like he's become Rivers go to guy. Rivers seems to look for him on important third downs and in the end zone. Pretty impressive for a rookie, but then again, had he not had an injury concern during the draft he should have been a first rounder.

• Like 1

Mike Williams

Vincent Brown

Bowe

Avery

Emmanuel Sanders

Austin

Tate

Royal

Marlon Brown

Hopkins

Santonio Holmes

No, and this comes from a Vincent Brown and a Deandre Hopkins owner. I really had high hopes for Brown this year but it looks like he has been passed - and pretty quickly - by Allen.

so, i'm thinking that ranking allen at about 40th or possibly higher, considering his and rivers' play this season, is probably more appropriate.

• Like 1

That is where I see him on another site's rest of season rankings.

that's odd, i thought i shut mine down.

ROS rankings are compiled Monday, so Allen had just the one 100-yard game when these were done. Essentially, based on the Monday night game, I'd flip flop Vincent Brown and Allen; I had anticipated Brown was working into the Chargers' WR1 role and Allen was the WR2, but it looks like that will be reversed.

2V

ROS rankings are compiled Monday, so Allen had just the one 100-yard game when these were done. Essentially, based on the Monday night game, I'd flip flop Vincent Brown and Allen; I had anticipated Brown was working into the Chargers' WR1 role and Allen was the WR2, but it looks like that will be reversed.

2V

You know what, that's a valid point and the risk in doing the piece on Monday. Allen had faced the Cowboys and Raiders, 2 weaker pass defenses in the prior weeks when he had a 6 target, 5 rec for 80 yard game and a 9 target, 6 rec for 115 yards and 1 TD game. Then he followed it up with 12 targets, 9 rec for 107 yards and a TD. The guy is hot and looks to stay that way with Gates running the middle, Mathews still healthy and running well, along with Woodhead pulling coverage out of the backfield and having Vincent Brown and Royal holding down the other side.

I like him... A LOT!

I've got a lot riding on Allen after losing Julio a week after trading for him. Glad I dropped the last of my FAAB and was able to snag him. I need him as a WR2 for the ROS.

I'm in the same situation having grabbed him off waivers. I'm cautiously optimistic so far

Yes

2 pieces of advice-

1 - Stop drinking.

2 - Reread the list, Jonathan Stewart isn't on it.